• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Float X, Snor X, Mis X, Pikachu, TONS of RR Trainers + More! W: Gallade 4/X! Come Buy And Tr

I need your:

2x Roseanne's Research SW
2x Rare Candy (doesn't matter which set)
1x Beedrill RR
2x Poke Drawer+
1x RH Azelf LA
1x RH Volkner's Philosophy

You saw my list, do I have enough of your wants for all of these?

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Float X, Snor X, Mis X, Pikachu, TONS of RR Trainers + More! W: Gallade 4/X! Come Buy And Tr

Hey, can you CML for the Giratina Sleeves? Thank you. I have some Roseanne's and Rare Candy.

(BTW, Your Rotom Sleeves should be there soon : D)

Ampha-pwn77$: Sorry, I really didn't see much for them. =( But if you need anything else LMK I am interested in any and all Rare Candies you may have for trade.

Thanks

I have 2 Gallade 4 and 2 Raichu GL. They are all RH. I need your Mismagius Lv.X.
LMK

Do you have any more of my wants/need anything else?

Also if your interested I can replace the Gallade's with 1 Non Holo one + something small on my list for both your RH.

LMK.

Thanks

I have a RH PokeDrawer and some extra Roseanne's. Like 3 of them I can spare. I have to go now so I won't respond until like 6 pm tomorrow.

Bye. :)

Hmmm....are you sure you don't see anything else?

Neither of those (Roseanne's or Poke Drawer) are really important wants right now. I would rather trade one of my X's for either Gallade X or Infernape X.

Hey, I have a regular Dialga G from Platinum.
Not sure if you would want to trade Darkrai G from Rising Rivals for it.

CML for your shaymin binder please. =3

Hyunbin: Well I do have #4 Darkrai from GE would you do it for that? If not would you be willing to maybe add in something else? LMK.

Thanks

SotS: Sorry, don't see anything for it.

Your : Toxicroak G

My : Crobat G RH

AnthonyG said:
Hyunbin: Well I do have #4 Darkrai from GE would you do it for that? If not would you be willing to maybe add in something else? LMK.

I would but I don't have anything else in your wants list. :(
Check my list if you don't mind and maybe I have something you'd like there.

Glitch: Sorry, no thanks. I should have enough RH Crobat G's and I don't want to trade overseas for 1 card.

Hyunbin: I don't really see much else =[ sorry. But if you want something else for it LMK.

Thanks

CML for
Snorlax Lv. X - $28
Floatzel GL Lv. X - $30

I only really need your Flygon Lv. X and Raichu GL (RH).

LMK.

Thanks

o, never mind then, but thank you anyway...

OK.

Thanks anyway then

Oh ok then.

I didn't get any of the Lv.X's you needed. Thanks for your time.

Well I would still be interested if you see anything else. If not thanks anyway.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Float X, Snor X, Mis X, RC Pika, TONS of RR Trainers + More! W: Gallade 4/X! Come Buy + Tra

Bump!

Need Infernape 4 X, and Gallade 4 X!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back