• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Mismagius X, Fan Rotom, Pikachu, + More RR Added! W: Gallade 4/X + Rotom Sleeves

CML for Mismagius GL Lv.X and Mismagius GL. I can trade HUGE for them, as they are my biggest wants... I might be able to buy in a bit.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Mismagius X, Fan Rotom, Pikachu, + More RR Added! W: Gallade 4/X + Rotom Sleeves

The only card I am really looking for to trade for the Mismagius GL Lv. X for Gallad 4 LV. X or Infernape 4 Lv. X (+ more stuff w/ Infernape).

Other than that, I really don't need anything.

Sorry =(

But if you want to buy them LMK.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Mismagius X, Fan Rotom, Pikachu, + More RR Added! W: Gallade

Hi there,

Please LMK on the Blastoise.

Thanks.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Mismagius X, Fan Rotom, Pikachu, + More RR Added! W: Gallade

CML for infernape SP,Raichu GL,and Luxray GL. AND any chimchars youn have

-CC

Hi LMK in a private message when you get the Uxies, and if that offer was okay.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Mismagius X, Fan Rotom, Pikachu, + More RR Added! W: Gallade 4/X + Rotom Sleeves!

That isn't what your list says...

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Mismagius X, Fan Rotom, Pikachu, + More RR Added! W: Gallade 4/X + Rotom Sleeves!

Charging_Chimchar: I only need your RH SP Radar. Thats all, I can either give you a couple of Chimchars or pick out something else from my list since I doubt I would trade any of those for it.

Pi3ce0fmind: I am probably going to have to pass on the offer anyway. I don't really agree on the prices/offer. But if you want to talk about it more then either PM me or IM me.

Muddy68: Yea sorry I though I pressed 1 instead of 2. The Poke Turns are $1 each not $2.

Ok, I was gonna say...
Do you have x2 Contest Hall?
I now only need x3 SP Energy.

Yes, I do. And 1 of them is RH.

I can let the NH one go for $0.75 while the RH I can do $1.50.

how much for 2 electrode g and 4 upper energy

$2.50 for each Upper Energy

$2 for each Electrode G

How about my:

Sealed Rotom sleeves

Your:
2x Vaporeon RR
1 Jolteon RR
1 Abomasnow SF

Would you be willing to do 1 of each? Or can you maybe add in 1 Upper Energy?

LMK, or counter.

Thanks

I'll just go with both, so what is the total?

AnthonyG said:
Would you be willing to do 1 of each? Or can you maybe add in 1 Upper Energy?

LMK, or counter.

Thanks

I can take out the Abomasnow...? I could also add a rare. But the Uppers are gone. Sorry.

Muddy:

3x Poke Turn - $1.00 Each
3x SP Energy - $2.00 Each
2x Pokemon Contest Hall (1 RH) - $0.75/$1.50
= $11.25 + Shipping.

PM me to confirm/how you are able to pay.

Thanks!

Ampha-pwn77$: Would you possibly be able to depart with Mismagius GL? If not then taking out Obama is cool.

Either way PM me to finalize the deal.

Thanks!

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Mismagius X, Fantom, Pikachu, + More RR Added! W: RH Gallade 4/X! Come Buy And Trade!!

High Plz CML for

Mismagius GL Lv. X

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Mismagius X, Fantom, Pikachu, + More RR Added! W: RH Gallade 4/X! Come Buy And Trade!!

Interested in your Gallade 4 Lv. X and your 5x Poke Drawer +.

LMK an offer?

Thanks

AnthonyG said:
Interested in your Gallade 4 Lv. X and your 5x Poke Drawer +.

LMK an offer?

Thanks

Ouch srry i vaulue Gallade xAlot lol

CML for the Shaymin sleeves please!

Thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back