• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Dialga G Lv. X, Uxie, Uxie X, Claydol + More! W: $$$, RH Trainers!! Come Buy and Trade!!

i really needuxie LA non holo, could u CML?

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Dialga G Lv. X, Uxie, Uxie X, Claydol + More! W: $$$, RH Trai

Look: Sorry, again I didn't see anything unless you have any of my wants I may have missed.

SotS: Sorry, I didn't see anything. Unless you have any of my wants.

Superwolfe: Sorry, didn't see anything on your list.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Dialga G Lv. X, Uxie, Uxie X, Claydol + More! W: $$$, RH

kashmaster: Not trading outside the country.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Dialga G Lv. X, Uxie (Lv. X), Claydol + More! W: $$$, RH Trainer!! Come Buy and Trade!!!!!

I'm intrested to buy 2x Uxie La and 1x Uxie Lvl.X.
I.live in finland so i think i need to sen first an pay extra fopr the shipping.
How meny trades have u done?

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Dialga G Lv. X, Uxie (Lv. X), Claydol + More! W: $$$, RH Trainer!! Come Buy and Trade!

You can check out my ref thread, (you can click where it says refs in my signatures).

If your willing to pay first and pay for all of the extra shipping then you can just PM me for the details.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Dialga G Lv. X, Uxie (Lv. X), Claydol + More! W: $$$, RH Trainer!! Come Buy and Trade!

Sorry I didn't want to read through 85 pages of posts to see if you still had these. Cml for Claydol, Uxie LA, Rayquaza, and Kingdra. Money is fine.

Lol, you don't have to read through 85 pages, just asking like you did is fine ;)

But, yes I still have all of those cards, but sorry did not see anything from your list. But if you do want to buy, then just send me a PM to talk some more.

Thanks

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Dialga G Lv. X, Uxie (Lv. X), Claydol + More! W: $$$, RH Trainers!! Come Buy and Trade!!!

hi PLZ CML
TGI Poke Turn

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Dialga G Lv. X, Uxie (Lv. X), Claydol + More! W: $$$, RH Trainers!! Come Buy and Trade!

Is that all you need? Also do you have any of my wants before I check your list?

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Dialga G Lv. X, Uxie (Lv. X), Claydol + More! W: $$$, RH Trainers!! Come Buy and Trade!

Updated Have!

Added Dialga G and Palkia G!

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: TSD, Dialga G, Palkia G, Claydol + More! W: $$$, RH Trainers!! Come Buy and Trade!

How much do you value a holo Dialga G?

I have one, and was wondering if I could bump down the uxie normals price with it so that I can buy it. ^^'

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: TSD, Dialga G, Palkia G, Claydol + More! W: $$$, RH Trainers!! Come Buy and Trade!

They are probably going to be sold so unless you can come up with a better offer they are probably going to go to the buyer.

Anthony why are u not ansvering in my PM?

Because I never received another PM from you other than the last time we talking...>_>

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: TSD, Dialga G, Palkia G, Uxie, Claydol + More! W: $$$, RH Traniers! Come Buy and Trade!

CML for Heatran Lv.X and Gliscor Lv.X

Thanks! :D

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: TSD, Dialga G, Palkia G, Uxie, Claydol + More! W: $$$, RH Traniers! Come Buy and Trade!

I am interested in these:

x1 Uxie Lv.X
x1 Typhlosion ex UF (Low, Low Want)
x1 Jirachi ex CG (Low, Low Want)
x1 Dark Blastoise Base 1st Edition (Low, Low Want)

I also have these from your wants:

x1 Luxury Ball LA
x2 Stark Mountin (LA?)
x1 Blaziken (GE)
x2 Torchic (GE; Both RH)
x1 Call Energy

LMK an offer and i'll counter if necessary

Thanks

Hey I have a 1st ED JPN Blastoise and Squirtle from Pt1.
I'm interested in your JPN Spiritomb from DP5.
Let me know. :)

Do you have any other JPN Blastoise Line?

I already have 2 of each Blastoise and Squirtle (1st ed; From Pt1). Sorry =(

LMK, if you have any others.

Thanks

CML for TSD Please! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back