• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: PT, Palkia G X, Uxie and Uxie X, Claydol + More! W: $$$, Dialga G!! Come and Buy/Trade!!

Bump

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: PT, Palkia G X, Uxie and Uxie X, Claydol + More! W: $$$, Dialga G!! Come Trade And Buy!!

Please CML for these:
Palkia G Lv. X
3x Machamp (SF)

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: PT, Palkia G X, Uxie and Uxie X, Claydol + More! W: $$$, Dialga G!! Come Trade And Buy!!

I sorta need these cards:

Reverse Holo
1x Skuntank G
1x Honchkrow G
2x Weavile G
1x Toxicroak G
1x Galactic HQ

Not really high wants but LMK an offer.

Thanks

AnthonyG I can do all those cards that you want from me for your Pakia G Lv. X and 1 Machamp. I also have a Holo Weavile G.

Are you gonna be at the TMB 3 tomorrow?

DP Salamy: Sorry, I am going to have to pass on that seeing as how most of those are just commons and uncommons, and I already have like 5 Weavile so I dont need that many more. But if you want I can trade the rest of those (all but the Weavile G) for my JPN Machamp and RH Machoke (SF).

Pokeric: Nah, I decided not to go. I need to spend my money on other stuff that I need right now rather than a Pokemon Tournament. Though if you are going good luck and maybe see you at Regionals.

Interested in these:

SH Duskull SF XxX
SH Swablu PT XxX
SH Drifloon PT XxX

CML?
Please :)

Ampha-pwn77: Sorry, I didn't see anything I could use.

awsome_umbreon: Sorry to you too, I didn't see anything I could use from your list. But if your willing to buy I can sell it to you.

AnthonyG said:
Ampha-pwn77: Sorry, I didn't see anything I could use.

awsome_umbreon: Sorry to you too, I didn't see anything I could use from your list. But if your willing to buy I can sell it to you.
If you need stuff you can use I have RH claydols.

Claydol's are not high priority so I wont trade high for them.

My: Dialga G (RH)
for
Your: Manectric PL (and Flaaffy PL...? >.< )

Just wondering, do you need anything else? Someone else is interested in Manectric though I am getting a few more but I am not sure exactly how many I am getting. LMK though if your interested.

Thanks

Urk...Nope.
It's the only card I still need.
D:
Sorry...

OK, I can give you a my other RH Manectric then.

PM me to finalize.

Thanks

CML for:

Palkia G Lv. X

SOTH: I didn't see anything I needed for the Palkia G Lv. X but I do need your Manectric (PT). LMK if you need anything else.

Thanks

Bump!

Anyone Else?

CML for:
Shaymin Sleeves
Blaziken GE x2
Magmortar SW
Typhlosion MT
Stark Mountain x2
Call Energy x3

WILL TRADE VERY WELL FOR THESE! But I don't have any money. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back