• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: PT, Palkia G X, Uxie and Uxie X, Claydol + More! W: $$$, Dialga G + More!! Come and Buy/Trad

Ahh, anything that you can trade for that Broken Time Space? I've become desperate. :F

dmaster out.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: PT, Palkia G X, Uxie and Uxie X, Claydol + More! W: $$$, Dialga G + More!! Come and Buy/Trad

Ampha-pwn77: I actually do not want to trade the Uxie's right now (I would rather sell them). Is there anything we can do for Azelf (LA) + some other stuff you might need? LMK

Thanks.

d master342: Hey d master, I am interested in these: 2x Dialga G #7

LMK if you want to work something out.

Thanks

Could you do:

Electabuzz Reprint Pt.
2 Dialga G ( 1 RH )
1 Palkia G
2 Weavile G ( 1 RH )
Some Squirtle and wartortle.

Your:

1 Azelf LA
4 Rare Candy GE ( or whatever set, I don't care. )
1 Broken time-space
1 Claydol GE ( Not RH )

LMK

Gosh, everyone wants freaking Dialga G, but all I want is a stinking Trainer! Any Trainers I could trade you for it?

dmasetr out.

so your selling your uxie la for $1.00

if not i got weavile g and honchkrow g RH

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: PT, Palkia G X, Uxie and Uxie X, Claydol + More! W: $$$,

CML for 1 Uxie LA.

I have a skunktank G and a honchkrow G and 2 manectric GC. I need basic darkness and special darkness energy

CML for Rampardos (Pt) and do you have any Fossil Execavators?

Ampha-pwn77: Sorry going to have to pass again; Rare Candy I am going to have to keep, and Claydol is going to be hard to get off me especially in that offer since it is nothing off my High Wants list. So sorry, thanks for posting though, and if you want to make an other offer feel free otherwise thanks.

d master342: Then I don't see anything.

empoleok14: No, the Uxie are not $1.00 because if you read the heading it says that all rares are $1.00 UNLESS NOTED. In which case Uxie are so that would exempt them from being $1.00 and costing more; And next to Uxie there is note that says offer which if you want to buy them you would have to give a good offer for them seeing as how they one the most most popular card in the format right now. Anyway, I am interested in your Weavile G and Honchrow G (RH), LMK if you need anything from my list.

Thanks

Flare: Sorry, I don't see anything D: Thanks for posting though.

Tehhax: I would only be interested in Skuntank G and Honchkrow G if they are only RH. Anyway, I only found the Special Darks and no Basic Darks. LMK if your interested.

Thanks

DP Salamy: Yes, I do have Fossil Excavator I have tons of them so I am sure I would have them. I really don't see too much on your list; Would you be willing to buy? LMK

Thanks

AnthonyG° sorry I can't buy right now... =[

OK Thanks for posting but I don't think I need anything from you; Sorry.

D:

Can you CML for IFDS Charmander?

cml for your shaymin sleeves

Bump!

Next Palkia G and Dialga G! Soon!

hello can you check my list for your SF and LA mamoswines?

Hey, I really only see these:

Cyrus Scheme RH
Platinum Pre-Release Sleeves: Giratina Orgin Forme.

LMK if you want to work something out.

Thanks

CML for these from my wants:

Rampardos PT
2 Cranidos PT
Rare Candy
3 Bebe's Search
2 Cynthia's Feelings
3 Rosanne's Research
4 Poke Drawer+
3 Broken Time Space
2 Unown G
2 Claydol
3 Uxie LA
Uxie Lv X

I posted on your thread about what I need >_>

Anyway, LMK here or through PM an offer.

Thanks

Bump #2!

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: PT, Palkia G X, Uxie and Uxie X, Claydol + More! W: Palkia G + Dialga G!! Come and Buy/Trade

CML for palkia G x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back