• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: TSD, Dialga G, Palkia G, Uxie, Claydol + More! W: $$$, RH Traniers! Come Buy and Trade!

CML for Uxie LV.X, Kingdra (Non Holo), Machamps, Gengars and Uxie (do you have any normal ones?).

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: TSD, Dialga G, Palkia G, Uxie, Claydol + More! W: $$$, RH Traniers! Come Buy and Trade!

AnthonyG said:
Do you have any other JPN Blastoise Line?

I already have 2 of each Blastoise and Squirtle (1st ed; From Pt1). Sorry =(

LMK, if you have any others.

Thanks

I don't. Sorry. :(

Pi3ce0fmind: I am getting 2 Regular Uxies soon. But I am sorta interested in Dialga G Lv. X (Not that high of a want), Crobat G (RH), and maybe Uxie (LA; RH; Lower Want).

Hyunbin: Sorry then =( If you have anything else just LMK.

Thanks

I'd like to trade you my Mesprit (LA), but not when you value it at $2.

How much is Ur TSD?

CML for LA uxie x1

i am need of your dialga g lv.x and your time space distortion.
i am willing to pay cash but...
i have zero refs and i do not have an updated trade thread.
however i do have a reason for not having an updated thread and zero refs(because that sounds shady to me.) i was ripped on the first trade i attempted to make.(with the infamous way2ninjosh)
so i gave up on trading over the internet all together.
ive come to you with this trade because your a mod for the trade council so its highly unlikely that you would try to rip me.
if you dont want to trade its cool i understand but if so just PM me details and ill get back to you on it.

i am need of your dialga g lv.x and your time space distortion.
i am willing to pay cash but...
i have zero refs and i do not have an updated trade thread.
however i do have a reason for not having an updated thread and zero refs(because that sounds shady to me.) i was ripped on the first trade i attempted to make.(with the infamous way2ninjosh)
so i gave up on trading over the internet all together.
ive come to you with this trade because your a mod for the trade council so its highly unlikely that you would try to rip me.
if you dont want to trade its cool i understand but if so just tell me details and ill get back to you on it.

Dio: Depends how much you value it, I may trade with you but after seeing as how you do seem to over value your cards in other threads it depends on you.

Dr. Frankenstain: $30 + Shipping

Look: Nothing

trevorispro: The Dialga G Lv. X is in the talks right now with another member, so not sure about that. As for the TSD, I can sell that to you if you want. It cost $30 + Shipping cost. I am OK with cash and you having no refs is fine as long as you know you are sending first and there will be no sending same time. If you are OK with these, then PM me for the details.

Thanks

Tell me when you get the normal Uxies as I dislike RH because I never actually want to use them. They scratch so easily, but don't worry my Uxie RH went straight from the pack to the sleeve to the toploader. Anyways how about this (I did this according to your prices except for normal Uxie) :

My:
Dialga G Lv.X - $35
Uxie RH - $23
Crobat G RH - $1 (Its pretty scratched and slightly worn. I got it from a friend and it was sleeveless...)
+$26.50 (or 2x Azelf RH)
-----------------
Total - $85.50

Your:
Uxie Lv.X - $30
2x Uxie - $36
1x Kingdra RH - $5
1x Rampardos - $4
3x Machamp (one RH none JPN) - $8
1x Gengar - $2.50
------------------
Total - $85.50

Tell me if my math was wrong.

I don't overvalue my cards :| It's more often like that most people overvalue their cards. It was by mistake that I thought my Mesprit was still $7 since it was a few weeks ago, and the cards I wanted from one guy never really sold on eBay and then he says they're worth $15 total (4x Cherrim and 4x Scizor SF, didn't even sell for $.50 each). But then you know, another guy says my Dialga G is $5(lol now he's banned). I've actually had to rip myself on some trades to get the trainers I wanted (example: Shining Duskull + RH Broken Time Space for 4x Buck's Training).

I've traded for years in other card games and I've always been fair. Sometimes even in the favor of my trading partner. But now it seems like whenever people get an offer that's even or a little bit in my favor, they get offended and don't even counteroffer. The whole debate is perceived value versus actual secondary market value. If Dialga G goes under $5 shipped on eBay a few times, does that mean it's worth just that much? Using the actual market value in a trade offer will not get the Dialga G, as the user has stated that it's a $10-$12 value card.

The frustrating part of trading online is that people will use perceived value on THEIR card, but actual market value on mine and I don't think that's fair. Look at this thread on PokeGym (Price Guide Discussion to be specific)
http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=99480
$4-$6 is the lowest that users in the thread have agreed to, plus S+H and that's on eBay a couple days ago.

I've only had a couple good trades over the past few days.

Now why is that highly playable cards are only worth a dollar? You would think that cards would be appropriately priced but they're not. Honestly, if I had cash lying around I would buy cards from you. But then that's what trading is for when money isn't available. Don't all cards have value? Many people are trading for just what they want, but not trading for something that someone else may want. I refuse to believe that the cards I spent my hard-earned money on are worthless and undesirable. And that when people say "I don't see anything", they're just too lazy. Why are my good rares suddenly worth a dollar but then a few single cards are worth a lot? I understand demand but it's just ridiculous that Roseanne's Research is $4(some say $5). It's a bloody uncommon that's been reprinted a few times. But hell, I'd trade a couple a foils for one but people don't even want a reverse holo version of a holo, which I've been told is worth a bit more than the regular holo (and this was told to me by Terry Kamm, PTO). The funniest thing happened to me quite a few times on this forum and PokeGym. I have a LOT of this particular users wants, I say CML for some card or thing like a hat. They say "sorry don't see anything". But WAIT, I have a ton of your wants! What the heck is going on here? Is the Pokemon TCG in bizarro world or something? THEN I reply with what I have of their wants. And so far no response. And these are good trainers too like Looker's Investigation. Are people just EXPECTING for someone to come along with exactly what they need? Because I just don't see that happening and it appears that they won't trade that frequently.

But you know, I'm new to this game, so I just go along with offers when people are willing to trade some of the trainers I need for holos of mine.

My question to you is, are you a perceived value or an actual market person?

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: TSD, Dialga G, Palkia G, Uxie, Claydol + More! W: $$$, RH

Dio said:
I don't overvalue my cards :| It's more often like that most people overvalue their cards. It was by mistake that I thought my Mesprit was still $7 since it was a few weeks ago, and the cards I wanted from one guy never really sold on eBay and then he says they're worth $15 total (4x Cherrim and 4x Scizor SF, didn't even sell for $.50 each). But then you know, another guy says my Dialga G is $5(lol now he's banned). I've actually had to rip myself on some trades to get the trainers I wanted (example: Shining Duskull + RH Broken Time Space for 4x Buck's Training).

Well when you go on eBay, to me you do overvalue your cards seeing as how I am selling them for cheaper so why would I go by a price that is more than what I sell them for/value them?

And as for the trade, that is really your fault not anyone else's. There are tons of people with Buck's Training, so just because you find the first one and he gives you a bad offer, it doesn't mean you should take it. Think about how many traders there are on these sites who would happily give you a better offer. But if you just go for the first one then you really have no one to blame but yourself. A little research never hurt anyone

I've traded for years in other card games and I've always been fair. Sometimes even in the favor of my trading partner. But now it seems like whenever people get an offer that's even or a little bit in my favor, they get offended and don't even counteroffer. The whole debate is perceived value versus actual secondary market value. If Dialga G goes under $5 shipped on eBay a few times, does that mean it's worth just that much? Using the actual market value in a trade offer will not get the Dialga G, as the user has stated that it's a $10-$12 value card.

The frustrating part of trading online is that people will use perceived value on THEIR card, but actual market value on mine and I don't think that's fair. Look at this thread on PokeGym (Price Guide Discussion to be specific)
http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=99480
$4-$6 is the lowest that users in the thread have agreed to, plus S+H and that's on eBay a couple days ago.

See really that is the problem with "new traders" (such as yourself) that come on here/Pokegym. Now a lot of them go by eBay price while veteran traders (like myself) don't, do you know why? Because we know where we can get them for cheaper prices. So why would I go with the prices on eBay when I can get it for way cheaper?

So think about this, you "expect" around $4-$5 for a Mesprit alone, while I am only selling them for about $3. So why would I trade with you when I am selling them cheaper than what sell it at.

I've only had a couple good trades over the past few days.

Now why is that highly playable cards are only worth a dollar? You would think that cards would be appropriately priced but they're not. Honestly, if I had cash lying around I would buy cards from you. But then that's what trading is for when money isn't available. Don't all cards have value? Many people are trading for just what they want, but not trading for something that someone else may want. I refuse to believe that the cards I spent my hard-earned money on are worthless and undesirable. And that when people say "I don't see anything", they're just too lazy. Why are my good rares suddenly worth a dollar but then a few single cards are worth a lot? I understand demand but it's just ridiculous that Roseanne's Research is $4(some say $5). It's a bloody uncommon that's been reprinted a few times. But heck, I'd trade a couple a foils for one but people don't even want a reverse holo version of a holo, which I've been told is worth a bit more than the regular holo (and this was told to me by Terry Kamm, PTO). The funniest thing happened to me quite a few times on this forum and PokeGym. I have a LOT of this particular users wants, I say CML for some card or thing like a hat. They say "sorry don't see anything". But WAIT, I have a ton of your wants! What the heck is going on here? Is the Pokemon TCG in bizarro world or something? THEN I reply with what I have of their wants. And so far no response. And these are good trainers too like Looker's Investigation. Are people just EXPECTING for someone to come along with exactly what they need? Because I just don't see that happening and it appears that they won't trade that frequently.

And for your other problem, of them saying "sorry I don't need anything", but think about it. Say you are asking for a valuable card from my list, (example lets say Uxie (LA)), now you have only have 1 of my wants (lets say like a Random Blastoise Card). Now just because you have that 1 card doesn't mean I want to make a trade when you have JUST that 1 card and when I DO check your list you have nothing else I want, so naturally some one would say "Sorry I don't see anything" because you are asking for a card that I may not want to trade for the few cards you have off my wants list.

And just because it has been reprinted a couple of times it does not give the value of the card any less than how much it sells for. Look at Rare Candy, how many times have it been reprinted? TONS of times. But the value is actually increasing/staying the same price. Why? Its because of playability of the card if a card is playable (a staple), then you should be receiving a pretty penny for the card.

But you know, I'm new to this game, so I just go along with offers when people are willing to trade some of the trainers I need for holos of mine.

See an that is your fault as well. When you trade lets say a card like Roseanne's Research. I would gladly give you a Unplayable Holo for Like 2 of your RR's.

My question to you is, are you a perceived value or an actual market person?

Answers in Bold.

I've looked around and didn't really see anyone with Buck's Training for trade -_- Also, what do you think about this offer for someone else?
Mamoswine - 9/146 - Holo
Politoed - 12/146 - Holo
Toxicroak G - 40/127 - Rare
Gengar - 18/100 - Rare

For 2x Roseanne's Research

Mamoswine and Politoed are there because they were on their wants list.

Also, you know what my wants are. Especially the 4x Rare Candy.

And how the hell are you getting cards cheaper than the lowest eBay prices? What price guides are people going by? If you go lower than the usual price the other party will just say you're ripping them off :|

As for your prices, there's the possibility that you really need the cash so you have to get rid of the cards.

See that offer is pretty fair on both sides. Roseanne's Research are worth about the same amount (cost wise) as Gengar (Guessing its SF) and Toxicroak G. Mamoswine and Politoad are pretty worthless so yea...

But if you are going to only trade me the Mesprit then I maybe not be able to do anything since half of your wants are good playable cards unless you would accept 3 Energy Pickup for it other than that if Dialga G isnt in the trade I doubt we can agree on anything.

And I do a lot of searching instead being lazy and just using eBay. So I actually look for sites that have cheap prices and know where to get them and of course I tell no one which I did all the work so why would I?

And if I really did need money, why wouldn't all my prices be low? Instead of just some of them? If I really wanted to have money don't you think it would be smart for all my prices to be cheap? Yea...

CML for Uxie Lv.x.

Well, thank you for taking the time to discuss this with me. Amazingly enough, that offer wasn't fair enough to the other trader, oh well. I'll wait a few days to make an offer.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: RR Added, Dialga G, Uxie, Claydol + More! W: Bring Me Your Gallade 4/X!

Ray Vin: Nothing

Dio: OK then let me know whenever.

Thanks

Updated with RR!

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Mismagius X, Fan Rotom, Pikachu, + More RR Added! W: Gallade

So you value Raichu "GL" at $1 a piece?

Either way, can you CML for both of them? :3

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Mismagius X, Fan Rotom, Pikachu, + More RR Added! W: Gallade 4/X + Rotom Sleeves

I haven't really edited any prices other than the Holos and Lv. X from RR.

The rest I just put there so it can look like its in order.

But yea, anyway, I don't see anything.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Mismagius X, Fan Rotom, Pikachu, + More RR Added! W: Gallade 4/X + Rotom Sleeves

How much for
x4 SP Energy
x3 Poketurn?

Got any SP Radar unlisted?

Prices listed next to card:

xXx SP Energy - $2.00 each
xXx Poke Turn - $2.00 each

Sorry, I don't have any extra SP Radars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back