• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Mismagius X, Fantom, Pikachu, + More RR Added! W: RH Gallade 4/X! Come Buy And Trade!!

Shadow_master: Than nothing, sorry.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Mismagius X, Fantom, Pikachu, + More RR Added! W: RH Gallade 4/X! Come Buy And Trade!!

Do you only sell in bulk? I'm very interested in buying your RH Scizor (SF) and I'm willing to complete the deal tonight if you're fine with just selling one card.

Did u skip me? :(

festizzio: No, selling 1 card is fine with me, but I would prefer more than 1 but if that is all you need that its cool with me =]. So that would be $2.50 + $1 Shipping (assuming you live in the US). So a total of $3.50. PM me to confirm.

Thanks

ThePokemonDude: Yea, sorry. Every time I ask for something on your list you ignore me, (both in my thread and you thread) so I didn't bother to answer since you don't answer me back anyway. But I don't need anything anyway. Sorry.

I actually do need your Jirachi RR (reverse holo or not, whichever's less expensive lol)

How much for both, shipped? (I am in the US btw)

Edit: Scratch the Jirachi, I'll pm you for the scizor right now.

Sent you a pm regarding trade.

thanks

Are you interested in gallade 4 RH as I live in the UK

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Mismagius X, Fantom, Pikachu, + More RR Added! W: RH Gallade

festizzio + Devastator: Thanks for the deals guys.

kashmaster: Sorry, I don't want to trade out of the country for just 1 card. So unless you have more of my wants, then I don't think we can work something out. Sorry.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Mismagius X, Fantom, Pikachu, + More RR Added! W: RH Gallade

well are you interested in a uxie lv X as I can do that for uxie RH, 3 dialga G and 2x cyrus' conspiracy :)

Hi,
How much for Your: POP 8 Heatran, lucario, probopass, rare candy, and luxio. can you give me a price for each one?

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Mismagius X, Fantom, Pikachu, + More RR Added! W: RH Gall

I have:
1x TGI Poké Turn (RH)
1x Call Energy (RH)
2x Dialga G Lv.X
4x Dialga G (3x RH)
Some holo HP/PK Matrix energy
Some Rare Candies...

I need:
1x Mismagius G Lv.X
2x Uxie Lv.X

I'd be willing to trade Dialga G Lv.X for Uxie Lv.X straight up. LMK.

kashmaster: No thanks. I'll pass on that offer, it is way too lopsided for you and unfair for me.

vantheman17: Sent you back a PM.

Politoed666: I think I will have to pass on that offer. I think I am getting 2 more Dialga G Lv. X, so it is a kinda back burner kind of want. But I am interested in your Poke Turn and Call Energy.

LMK an offer on those.

Thanks

I will buy all of you Dialga Gs and Palkia Gs

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Mismagius X, Fantom, Pikachu, + More RR Added! W: RH Gall

AnthonyG said:
kashmaster: No thanks. I'll pass on that offer, it is way too lopsided for you and unfair for me.

vantheman17: Sent you back a PM.

Politoed666: I think I will have to pass on that offer. I think I am getting 2 more Dialga G Lv. X, so it is a kinda back burner kind of want. But I am interested in your Poke Turn and Call Energy.

LMK an offer on those.

Thanks

Would you do my RH Poké Turn and RH Call Energy for your either Luxray GL or 3x Upper Energy? LMK.

Cml for empeleon lvlx and machamp lvlx

Well do you want a NM uxie lv X? If so can you make me a deal containing 3 dialga Gs

Giratina X: OK, PM on how many you want to buy

Politoed666: Sorry, I am going to have to pass on both.

leagolas81: Sorry man, I don't see anything

kashmaster: Nah, sorry. I don't want a NM Uxie, I will only take Mint ones since they are not high wants list. So I need it in Mint condition to sell.

oh ok but can you CML for more cards you may be interested in

Thanks

I don't really need anything else from you. Sorry.

Thanks anyway.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: RR In; Float X, Snor X, Mismag X, Pikachu, TONS of Trainers + More! W: Gallade 4/X! Come Buy

Bump with more RR cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back