• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Infernape 4 X, Mis X, RC Pika, Flygon, TONS of RR Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS In Now!

CML for Arceus,leafeon/glaceon, or rotom sleeves.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Infernape 4 X, Mis X, RC Pika, Flygon, TONS of RR Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS In Now!

Do you have any EX's?
Anyways can you CML
for
2 Uxie(do you have not RH)
1 Dialga G LV.X
I do have some cash I can throw in too.

How about TSD for Uxie LV. X?

richkid50000: Sorry I don't see anything. Thanks for posting though.

CFOURCOLTSFAN: I do have a few EX's left, but I don't see anything I could use on your list. Sorry, but thanks for posting.

PMJ: Thanks for the offer, but I am going to have to pass on that. I already own a TSD so i'm really in need of it that I would trade Uxie for it. Sorry but thanks for posting.

Not a problem. Instead, how about this? It's equal to $25, the price you value TSD.

2x holo Shaymin PT English @ $3 each = $6
1x Mismagius SF @ $3 each = $3
4x Dusknoir SF #17 @ $1 each = $4
2x Mamoswine LA (1 holo 1 rh) @ $3 each = $6
2x Aerodactyl MD @ $1 each = $2
3x Bronzong MD @ $1 each = $3
1x Mesprit LA @ $1 each = $1

I could really use this stuff, hope we can work something out

Again, thanks for the offer but I am going to have to pass. You seem to want quite a bit for TSD which I am really not willing to give up seeing as I already own and want to get rid of anyway lol.

Thanks for posting but no thanks.

AnthonyG said:
PMJ: Yes, I do trade. I guess I am sorta interested in it but it kinda depends on the offer/what cards you need.

bigpokex: Would you do...

My:
Azelf Lv. X

Your:
Flygon Lv. X

LMK or send me a counter offer.

Thanks.

Medaforcer: I checked your list but really didn't see much but I know that sometimes you have unlisted stuff you trade so LMK if you have any of my wants.

I really need Uxie Lv.X more than Azelf Lv.X so I would do Flygon Lv.X for Uxie Lv.X

I offered for exactly the amount you value TSD for. If you're looking to get rid of yours, then take it off your wants list?

bigpokex: Sorry, I think I am going to have to pass on that. But thanks for posting.

PMJ: Theres also a difference on how I value your cards to what I sell them for. I am not going to value your TSD the same as mine seeing as how am I suppose to sell it for profit if I am going to make exactly what I got/bought it for? It doesn't make sense in my stand point. And plus you didn't even correctly read the whole list because off the top of my head I know at least 2 of the prices you listed there are wrong anyway.

And I have it on my want list because I may be going to worlds this year and its always good to try to get cards like that so I can sell them or trade them to people who need it for stuff I need.

Bump #1

CML for roseanne and rare candies

Sorry, I really didn't see much. Thanks for posting anyway though.

Just wondering, why do you charge 15 dollars to ship sleeves, when you can send them in a bubble mailer for 2 dollars. Or is 15 the combined cost?

Please CML for Bertha's Warmth (RH) x2 and Darkness Energy (RH) and 4 Rare Candy's (RH if you have any)...Thanks :D

My:
Toxicroak G x1
Machamp SF x1
Pokedrawer + x2 (1 rh)

For Your:
Glaceon/Leafeon sleeves x60

ElectroManiac: Lol, its $15 TOTAL not $15 shipping. BTW next time if you have a question like that, don't post it, PM it to me.

Shuckle the Snail: Sorry, I didn't see anything. But thanks for posting.

nabby101: No thanks.

I'll add another Machamp SF.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Infernape 4 X, Mis X, RC Pika, Flygon, TONS of RR Traine

AnthonyG said:
If I do trade the sleeves, it would only for things like good Lv. X's and stuff of that nature (such as Claydol, or Uxie). But other than that stuff no.

Can you CML for infernape 4 Lv.X?

Also how many of these do you need?

Roseanne’s Research (Need Non Holo As Well)
Bebe’s Search (Need Non Holo As Well *Only A Few*)
Night Maintenance (Need Non Holo As Well *Only A Few*)
Flint’s Willpower
Looker’s Investigation
Luxury Ball

I also have a 4-3 seadra Line.

CML for the sleeves anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back