• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Infernape 4 X, Mis X, RC Pika, Flygon, TONS of RR Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS In Now!

Hows this:
MY:
3-2-1 Kingdra LA (I think 2 Seadra, might be 1)
AND
Red Cheeks Pikachu (Not e30)
OR
RR Reprint Pikachu

YOUR:
Arceus Sleeves
OR
Arceus Deckbox

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Infernape 4 X, Mis X, RC Pika, Flygon, TONS of RR Traine

PokeKid Brandon said:
Can you CML for infernape 4 Lv.X?

Also how many of these do you need?

Roseanne’s Research (Need Non Holo As Well) RH or Non Holo as many as I can get
Bebe’s Search (Need Non Holo As Well *Only A Few*) RH as many as I can get; or Non Holo about 4 or 5 more.
Night Maintenance (Need Non Holo As Well *Only A Few*) RH As many as I can get; Non Holo about 5 maybe more
Flint’s Willpower ONLY want in RH and about 1 or 2
Looker’s Investigation ONLY want in RH and about 3 or 4 maybe more
Luxury Ball ONLY want in RH and want as many as I can get

I also have a 4-3 seadra Line. Only want Horsea/Seadra in RH

Sorry, I don't see anything for it.

And the others are in bold.

ElectroManiac: Read my last post. Kingdra is no where need the value of the sleeves. I already have a Red Cheeks Pikachu (RR and Shadowless) and those don't go for more than like 3 or 4 bucks.

Nabby101: I'll look in a bit; I need to double check what trainers I need then if its enough, I shoot you an offer.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Infernape 4 X, Mis X, RC Pika, Flygon, TONS of RR Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS In Now!

OK take your time, no rush.

Do you have any Non-Holo Broken Time space? If not then I would like to buy the RH BTS off of you.

Okay, hows this:
MY:
Rotom Sleeves 60 count, Opened but MINT

Your:
Arceus Sleeves

nabby101: I'll send you PM if I want to make a deal.

SrSpoony: I have both RH and Non Holo Available (1 RH; 2 Non Holo). I also have a lot of your other wants if your interested in those as well. Send me a PM to finalize the details on buying. Thanks

ElectroManiac: No thanks I have 4 Packs of Rotom Sleeves. No need for more until I sell them (BTW PR Sleeves =/= JPN Sleeves)

How much would you charge for one non holo BTS?

My:
Mesprit La
uxie LA
Infernape 4 Lv.X

For your:
Sv Prerealese Sleves
Luxray GL Lv.X

...And you see Luxray GL Lv. X where?

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: SV Stuff/Sleeves, Infernape 4 X, Flygon, TONS of RR Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS In Now!

Maybe the Uxie for your sleves and the shaymin deck box?

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: SV Stuff/Sleeves, Infernape 4 X, Flygon, TONS of RR Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS In Now!

How much is Exploud (RH), Absol G, Unknown G, Moonlight Stadium, Palmer's Contribution, and Battle Tower?

I know that Exploud (RH), Unknow G, Absol G and Moonlight stadium all equal $14 but how much is Palmers Tower and Battle Tower? How about $15 for all?

Pokekid: I'll take a pass on that. Thats way too much for just 1 Uxie.

Shuckle the Snail:

Exploud (RH) - $3
Unown G - $4
Absol G - $7
Moonlight - $1 (Maybe going but not 100% sure so who ever makes the first deal wins)

So thats $15. As for the trainers I'm kinda iffy on those because you usually can tell whats going to be good with Pokemon, but not all the trainers. But I think I am going to probably going to let them go for $1.00 - $1.50 (I haven't really given it too much though yet.). $0.50 at what you offered is too low.

So yea send me a PM to discuss some more.

Thanks

The most I would give up for Uxie + (maybe something to make up for shipping) is 1 item and thats it.

Ok I wil have to pass then. Thanks though.

OK thats fine. Though not sure how much you were really expecting to get for the Uxie.

CML for your:
Arceus Sleeves. ;D​

Hey AnthonyG. Im just gonna let you know, my thread is NOT up to date, SO. Im interested in your 3 call energy. (And even though its not listed, im interested in any Garchomp SV/Garchomp lvl Xs you may have ;D) What I have, is a whole bunch of gengars! :D so, if your interested, just lmk ;D

CML for 1 palmers, and 1 Primape from supreme victors. Thanks ~ JC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back