• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! NV! JPN Items! Primes, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: Rainbow Energy + TONS More!

np, thanks for checking for me =)
ill see you around

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! NV! JPN Items! Primes, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: Rainbow Energy + TONS More!

No problem thanks for posting, maybe next time!

RE: AG's New List. Looking for DP stuff As Well As Other Stuff!

Pretty sure I have these:

Sandile Black and White (1st Ed. and Unlimited)
Krokorok Black and White (1st Ed. and Unlimited)
Krookodile Black and White (Unlimited

and

Eviolite (REVERSE ONLY)
Super Rod ((REVERSE ONLY)

Interested in whatever.

Cool interested in these:

Lmk what your looking for those.

Thanks

Hello again, posting to see if I can get my hands on your Celebi Primes this time around. =P

So yeah, please check my list for your 2x Celebi Prime. Are you still looking for Virizion because I managed to get a Virizion FA if you're interested. I also have a decent amount of other things from your wants so just let me know if we can work something out, thank you! :]

Didn't really see too much sorry, a couple small things but nothing I need right now sorry! If you need anything else lmk otherwise thanks for posting, maybe next time

AnthonyG said:
Cool interested in these:

Lmk what your looking for those.

Thanks

I couldn't find a krookodile, but i have sandile & krokorok in both 1st/unl (4 cards total). Can you make an offer? I'm interested in trade bait cards or WOTC cards that i'm missing.

I guess 2 (1 common and 1 uncommon or 2 common) from gym challenge/heros for the 4?

Lmk?

Thanks

Updated List!

Interested in your 2 Celebi Prime, Ability Emboar, and 8 Holon Phantom Fire Energy. From your wants I have a Kyurem (but it is reverse), a reverse Eelektrik, and a Cobalion. I also have 3 Tornadus, 2 reverse N, a fullart N, a reverse Super Rod, and 2 reverse Eviolite, but I don't want to trade them as much as the others.

Hi, I'm interested in your two Mew EX from Legend Maker, and I have:

1 Kyurem
4 RH Eviolite
1 RH "N"
1 Pokemon Catcher
2 Full Art Reshiram
Holo Energies (have many EM/HP/PK)

Do you think we could work something out?

alexmf2: I think Celebi Prime is pending, and I think I have 3-4 HP fire energy. I am interested in the kyurem (depending on how much you value it at), RH Eelektrik, and possibly full at N. LMK if you see anything else .

Thanks.

silentsword77: I am interested in kyurem (depending on the value), and the full art Reshirams.

I guess LMK an offer?

Thanks

In that case, I would just average all the eBay completed auctions (I exclude buy it now because it doesn't reflect true market price).

If that is agreeable, I'll go and do that for Kyurem, Mew ex, and Reshiram. And yes, I'm aware that you're looking to sell for a profit, I'll take that into account.

Sure, I can't make promises I will 100% agree with the accuracy of prices (we all have our own ways of judging values).

But, I would be more than glad to hear what you find and what kind an offer we can try to make up.

Thanks!

Well, I just ran average(3.25 3.99 6.05 7.01 8.50 12.50 12.50) for Mew ex, which results in a value of $7.69.

That being said, I would be willing to do 1 Kyurem and 1 Reshiram for the two Mew and a Camerupt ex, which I feel is around ~$22 to your ~$19. Let me know, thanks!

Yikes that's really, really low. Are you sure you counted the real card and not the worlds promos? I have definitely seen them go for more that that average.

And your sides seems like is much more than it is. What are your individual values for those?

Yes, not the worlds promos. I'd be happy to give you links for those numbered auctions if you like.

Kyurem ~15, Reshiram FA ~ 7. I could just take out the Camerupt ex, if you like.

EDIT: I don't know if your "very low" stems from T&T pricing Mew ex so ridiculously, but one day a few weeks ago they just decided to jack Raichu ex EM, Mew ex LM, and Arcanine ex LM up to 29.99 apiece for no reason whatsoever. They're down to 27.99 now, and I honestly can't understand what the motivation behind that was (since their eBay prices haven't really changed much as a result)

How about reverse Eelektrik for Emboar?

silentsword77: Troll and Toad is not a guide, Troll and Toad is a business looking to make a profit. In now way, shape or form should prices come from that. With that said, you migh have figured out I don't use troll and toad as a guide on what I base my cards off.

I took a look a quick look and the prices you showed me were for either heavily damaged, extremely low bidding price with high shipping cost, or World Championship cards so I am not sure what your basis of that is, so I would love to see the links for those through PMs. Unless I am checking wrong, I don't see what you are seeing.

And how may I ask are you getting your averages...Last time I checked averages was taking the highest and lowest prices, not just taking select prices you choose. I see plenty of non-BIN auctions that are not there which are at a higher price than what you listed.

But, I find it very funny that your Kyurem average is so high, when a majority of them I saw were a majority about $10 - $12ish range only a select few have gone higher, and most of them are for multiple Kyurem. But you have yours at the $15 range?

Just to save time, I will just go ahead and pass, it does look like we are going to come to any agreement.

alexmf2: Thanks but no thanks.

I have loads of cards on the TCGO... but don't think I saw your wants for the TCGO, unless you didn't post them? :p But yeah, the rares I have:
Ability Emboar
Ability Samurott
Ability Serperior
Feraligatr prime
Lugia Legend top half
Espeon prime

They're really the only decent, possibly playable, vards I've got, however I do have holos from the majority of sets allowed on the TCGO. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back