• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: MT Boosters for Sale! Have: 2x Lucario Lv. X and Magmortar Lv.X + LOTS More! Updated Wants!

how about magmortar?

RE: MT Boosters for Sale! Have: 2x Lucario Lv. X and Magmortar Lv.X + LOTS More! Updated Wants!

Pokethan: Do you want he RH Tune or Non RH?

Pokeric: Ugh i think im gonna sell it for $35-$40 So can you make an offer based off that?

AnthonyG said:
Pokethan: Do you want he RH Tune or Non RH?

Pokeric: Ugh i think im gonna sell it for $35-$40 So can you make an offer based off that?

I would like to take Rh Kricketune. if you don't want to trade them i can take the non holo ones.

Hi, I would like to buy the magmortar off you. How much?

hmm $35-$40 huh sorry dont have that now how about the lucario x how much for that?

Pokethan: Ill talk to you threw PM

Darkrai X: Im selling it for $35-$40 So you can make an offer based off that.

Pokeric: Prob. the same if not higher price for Lucario

will you trade you 6 packs for lots of good rare cards?

Sry only selling the Packs

if i buy them when will you send?

Either 1-3 days of recieving the money

You do live in the US right?

No i live in the UK but i will pay the postage if cheap enough, and would it take more time for you to receive the money if i pay it into a bank account or through paypal

Sry then. I cant trade with you, since you live out of USA

ok AG how about $25 and some cards for the Lucario X CML and LMK thanx :D

i want
Mew * x2
Flygon ex d x3 (2 JPN) the 2 jap (DF)
Castaway x3

Here's my list
http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=22994

Pokeric: Do you need any other cards? Cause i see some but there not enough to get any of the Lv. X's

Dr.JoOfDp_89: Sry nothing

Bump.

Cml for
Magmortar 2x
Blissy 2x
Happiny x2 RH
Gible x2 RH

Need these but wont trade alot for them :

Diamond and Pearl
Electivire 1x

Mysterious Treasures
Azelf
Dodrio Reverse
Slaking Reverse
Quilava reverse
Glalie Reverse

AG what cards did you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back