• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thead HERE! Now Selling PK-HP R/UC/C In Bulk! + $2 Holos! Come Inside And See

Sry, I am going 2 have to pass on the offer.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE! Now Selling PK-HP R/UC/C In Bulk! + $2 Holos! Come Inside And See

Cml for Cresselia LVX.

What do you want from my list that you can trade for it?

(censored) : Before I check, do you have anything off of my wants list?

Dudeman1993 : Not really, sry. I do need the Glaceon X and RH Empoleon, but I don't think I want to trade Leafeon X for it. If you need anything else, just LMK!

Thanks

Chatot Brains said:
do you have dp5 cards?

Yea, I have:

2x Metagross
1x Spirtomb
1x Kingdra

I have no rares, uncommons, or commons though =(.

LMK if you interested.

Thanks

CML for x2 packs of MD prerelease sleeves

Would you be willing to do:

Your:
1x packs of Shaymin sleeves

for

My:
1x packs of MD pre-release sleeves

Plz, LMK what you think. Thanks

i want kingdra and spiritomb

pls check my list

im from europe

but i have one rule to overseas trade send at same time

Yea....you got banned, so I guess I won't be trading with you....lol

AnthonyG said:
Would you be willing to do:

Your:
1x packs of Shaymin sleeves

for

My:
1x packs of MD pre-release sleeves

please, LMK what you think. Thanks

No thanks...Anything else than that?

please cml will sell or like leafeon lvx

I could do about $30 for the Leafeon Lv.X

.chanman45: Sry, I don't need anything else =/. Once you get your MD box, if you get a Leafeon X, if you still need the sleeves, and wanna trade LMK. Thanks

M*A*S*H4077: Nah, sry I don't need anything from you.

~Roxsora~: Maybe ill think about it.

Do you trade cards? If so, please check my list for your Electivire Lv.X

Sry, I don't see anything I could use for Electivire X =(, but I do need your Gardy (SW). If you see anything else you need, just LMK.

Thanks

$6 including shipping for Kingdra(DP5)?

I was just looking around eBay to see if they had any Kingdra's DP 5 for sale and the only 1 I found was for $15 without shipping cost added in, o_O. I don't think I am gonna sell it for $15 + shipping, unless you wanna buy it for that, then sure PM me! (ROTFL)

Anyway, check back here later tonight for an edit of my offer.

Thanks

^ Thats Buy-it-now which is usally a rip. The real value is how much people bid for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back