• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: 'Zone X, Azelf X, Cynthia's, Kingdra, Bucks, AMU Cards and MORE! Come and SEE!

CML for Uxie LA please.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: 'Zone X, Azelf X, Cynthia's, Kingdra, Bucks, AMU Cards and MORE! Come and SEE!

Sorry, you have nothing I need.

Can you get MD, LA or SF box (in english, not japanese)?
LMK, thanks.

Androman

SF hasent even come out...so I can't get it in English.....(duh..lol)

MD, and LA. Yes, I can get in english.

Okay... could you sell LA box (english, sealed) for 90$ shipped?
And sorry about a conflict for "bumping" my thread.
LMK, thanks.

Androman

Where do you live again?

Europe (Croatia).
Last time I traded or bought a box trough the internet, guy shipped it to me trough FedEx.
Also, if we ARE gona make such valuable deal, you should track the package.
LMK about my offer also.

Androman

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Looking for JPN Spirtomb (1st Edition) and Uxie X! Come and Trade With Me!

Yea, no sorry. Its gonna cost more than $90 to send to Europe. Plus, I don't want to send overseas especially with this kind of product.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Looking for JPN Spirtomb (1st Edition) and Uxie X! Come and Trade With Me!

I have JPN Spiritomb. I can trade it for an RH Roseanne? Lmk.

If I had one, I might do it. But I dont have any extra Roseanne's (PS where do you people see Roseanne's on my list?!?!?! I dont think its even on there lol)

Sorry, do you need anything else? Though I am not looking to trade much for it seeing as its a small need.

Well, do you have any of my wants? Lmk. =/

I am pretty sure I have (but I need to double check)

2 Onix(RR)
2 Pidgey (FRLG)
1 Pidgeotto (FRLG)
2 Pidgeot (Quick Search, FRLG)
1 Rocket's Admin
4 Holon Magneton

I could give you like 3 or so (also depending on if its a rare or w/e) of these. LMK which ones you need the most.

Thanks

I need the Pidgeots and the Onixs the most. Lmk what you have and we can work something out! =D

Would you trade an IFDS Shaymin for a JPN 1st ed. Spiritomb?

Tofu: Pidgeot, 2x Onix, and RH H. Magneton for JPN Spirtomb (its 1st ed right?)

Lv. X Collector: No thanks.

Anthony, I can do that. PM me to finalize! And yes, the Spiritomb is First Edition.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Looking for a Dice Box and Uxie Lv. X! !!Come and Trade With Me!

PM'd you =)

AnthonyG said:
Yea, no sorry. Its gonna cost more than $90 to send to Europe. Plus, I don't want to send overseas especially with this kind of product.
Okay... I can make it 100$.
Also, thank god for being able to TRACK the package! (this is just my sarcastic answer on "I don't wanna send to Europe")
LMK, thanks.

Androman

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Looking for a Dice Box, RH Trainers and Uxie Lv. X!!! Come and Trade With Me!

No. (This is my answer of saying no)

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Looking for a Dice Box, RH Trainers, Magnezone (DP) and Uxie Lv. X!!! Come and Trade With Me!

Bump, I need Uxie Lv. X!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back