• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H:NOBLE VICTORY'S(FA's)!! Victory Medals, swag! W: Minecraft Gift Code!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ★★UPDATED WANTS, H/ Primes, Uxie X★★

EspeonROX said:
I'm very interested. :) As long as those LM cards are in mint condition, I'm cool with them. I do have the Suicune SW, by the way. Can we finalize an offer an trade when you get the deckbox?

The Absol isn't the holo one, is that ok? And ummm i'm not sure about finalizing and the deck box stuff because I really have no clue when I'd be able to order it :/

Oh, OK. I don't need the non-RH one. Uh...hm. Maybe we can get something done for Uxie LV.X in place of the deckbox to make it easier for you?

Muddy68 said:
I have
GE Lapras RH
Articuno Promo 22
SV Atricuno
Entei NR reg. #6
Entei SW
Raikou SW
Espeon ND #1 reg.
Espeon MD RH
Both Umbreon ND reg.

I need Uxie LvX.
I have more if I need to add, but I think this is more than enough.

I don't need the SV Articuno, got one yesterday, but other than that I like what you've listed. No dragonairs though!? Lol, I'll get back to you on what I think after homework :)

EspeonROX said:
Oh, OK. I don't need the non-RH one. Uh...hm. Maybe we can get something done for Uxie LV.X in place of the deckbox to make it easier for you?

Bleh this trading stuff is getting complicated ^_^ Ok well I'll just have to think about what I need more since Muddy wants it too... I would SOOO love to not have to trade the Uxie until someone with a * I need comes along, lol.

RE: ★★UPDATED WANTS, H/ Donphan Prime, Uxie X, Blaze FBlvX★★

Ok, thanks. I think I have a RH Dragonaire.

Muddy68 said:
Ok, thanks. I think I have a RH Dragonaire.

What set? Dragonair wants are near most important (trumped only by *wants)

my seadra pre release

your donphan prime

konter_j8902 said:
my seadra pre release

your donphan prime

Misty's seadra prerelease? Nah it's $2 on ebay. Donphan is worth considerably more

can you cml for it then and i value seadra at about the same as donphan

You know what? Fine. I'm sick and tired of dealing with you...this is way too complicated.

Psyche! XD

It's all good. Forget the Uxie LV.X from me, I'll go back with the deckbox. I'm trying to match sleeves with a deckbox with an Arceus deck, to go pro, ya know? That's the goal, and I may be getting the sleeves in the mail. I'm trying to get that deckbox to match. Do you have a job? If you can shovel snow, you may be able to earn extra cash. Bake cookies. Get good grades. Rob a bank. I'm in no hurry, but I just want that deckbox. :p

EspeonROX said:
You know what? Fine. I'm sick and tired of dealing with you...this is way too complicated.

Psyche! XD

It's all good. Forget the Uxie LV.X from me, I'll go back with the deckbox. I'm trying to match sleeves with a deckbox with an Arceus deck, to go pro, ya know? That's the goal, and I may be getting the sleeves in the mail. I'm trying to get that deckbox to match. Do you have a job? If you can shovel snow, you may be able to earn extra cash. Bake cookies. Get good grades. Rob a bank. I'm in no hurry, but I just want that deckbox. :p

omg i almost cried I thought you were serious :O No job and no snow but i'm going to start making playmats and try to sell them (not here of course seeing as how I am not a verified seller) also might be doing work study next term...

konter_j8902 said:
can you cml for it then and i value seadra at about the same as donphan

That's great and all and I will check but the market determines value and donphan wouldn't go for less than 15 and I can get the sedra for $2 on ebay, including shipping :/

O.O I didn't want to make you cry! >_> I guess I went too far. Sorry about your luck.

Rather than trying to go for the deckbox for now, let's try trading for cards you have.

You Want:
Shining Tyranitar
Entei SW
Suicune SW
-----
I Want:
Arceus Deckbox
React Energy LM AH (AH = alternate holo)
Girafarig LM AH
Espeon Psychic Energy GS

Personally, I think that deal right there is pretty balanced. What do you think? CML? I dunno. It's up to you! :)

EspeonROX said:
O.O I didn't want to make you cry! >_> I guess I went too far. Sorry about your luck.

Rather than trying to go for the deckbox for now, let's try trading for cards you have.

You Want:
Shining Tyranitar
Entei SW
Suicune SW
-----
I Want:
Arceus Deckbox
React Energy LM AH (AH = alternate holo)
Girafarig LM AH
Espeon Psychic Energy GS

Personally, I think that deal right there is pretty balanced. What do you think? CML? I dunno. It's up to you! :)

Oh oh no worries I just thought you were super mad XD I can do that once I get money for the box. If you wanna try to trade for cards first we can or whatever :)

Hmm...you know what? Let's do that. Let's hold off the Shining T-Tar and Arceus deckbox and do the Legendary Dogs and Legend Maker cards. Are the Legend Maker cards absolutely minty fresh and have no scratches or whiting on the back? I am mucho picky about these cards, because Legend Maker was the first ever set I attempted to collect. This prerelease set was my first tournament ever, so those cards are very significant to me.

I can LYK later tonight on the exact condition but I think they are all good. I'm sad that I traded the other ones to that kid at league. I'm gonna see if he'll trade them back to me next saturday XD Do you happen to have any dragonair cards, I might have already asked that :S

Wow! If you could get those cards back, that would be awesome! Yeah, check up on those cards' condition, thanks.

I have the #32 Dark Dragonair regular. :) I can toss that in if you'd like.

Oh that would be wonderful, i super need my dragonair collection to be done :D

The LA one. Make me an offer?

Muddy68 said:
The LA one. Make me an offer?

Meh I really need those cards but I don't think I want to trade my lvXs unless I can get a *. Are there any other things you need that I have?

I like Donphan Prime and Blissey Prime.

Would you do: Articuno 22, Entei NR reg. #6, Espeon ND #1 reg., and the holo ND Umbreon

for Blissey Prime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back