• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H:NOBLE VICTORY'S(FA's)!! Victory Medals, swag! W: Minecraft Gift Code!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ★★UPDATED WANTS, H/ Donphan Prime, Uxie X, Blaze FBlvX★★

Can I go for the Donphan? I already have a Blissey, but I'd still trade for it.

OK. :) Why don't you PM me with the info to finalize? Thank you! (We'll hold off the Shining T-Tar and box.)

Muddy68 said:
Can I go for the Donphan? I already have a Blissey, but I'd still trade for it.

Meh... if I have to I might. I'd rather do the Blissey because more people like my donphan but if I have to I will, probably...

I would prefer that, if you don't mind.

dragonitetim said:
What do you trade for Alakazam?

Offer please.

Hey again, I didn't offer yesterday because I was working on a trade that I had finalized for an Alakazam* that had gotten screwed up. So, the trade is still good so i no longer need the Alakazam, sorry :/

Muddy68 said:
I would prefer that, if you don't mind.

K i'll do the Donphan if you add in the RH dragonair (and if you're feeling super generous I wouldn't mind the Lapras :p)

LMK what you think

Hey, I have the following from your wants list:

L2 Flareon
L2 Flareon RH
L2 Umbreon

All 1st ED and mint.

Could you check to see if you have any of my wants, please?

Hyunbin said:
Hey, I have the following from your wants list:

L2 Flareon
L2 Flareon RH
L2 Umbreon

All 1st ED and mint.

Could you check to see if you have any of my wants, please?

Hey :) I am interested in the Flareon (regular holo) and the Umbreon. I dunno if I have any of your wants though... I don't have any japanese cards. I noticed you collect flygon and darkrai though... I have an ex-dragon RH flygon #15, if you're interested. Oh and a great encounter Darkrai #4, not sure on the condition though. If you would check and lemme know if there's anything else you're interested in I would really appreciate it :D

UrsaLunarMinor said:
Hey :) I am interested in the Flareon (regular holo) and the Umbreon. I dunno if I have any of your wants though... I don't have any japanese cards. I noticed you collect flygon and darkrai though... I have an ex-dragon RH flygon #15, if you're interested. Oh and a great encounter Darkrai #4, not sure on the condition though. If you would check and lemme know if there's anything else you're interested in I would really appreciate it :D

Uh, the L2 Flareon is uncommon, not a rare-holo. o.o
Only Umbreon and Espeon from Eevee's evolutions in the set are rare-holo.

I am interested in one POP4 Flygon Promo and, if you could please check the condition of the GR Darkrai #4. I really love that card's artwork. XD

Hyunbin said:
Uh, the L2 Flareon is uncommon, not a rare-holo. o.o
Only Umbreon and Espeon from Eevee's evolutions in the set are rare-holo.

I am interested in one POP4 Flygon Promo and, if you could please check the condition of the GR Darkrai #4. I really love that card's artwork. XD

Oh hey, haha I actually knew that (about the Flareon). OK so I would prefer the RH one and still lookin for the Umbreon I will go check for Darkrai right now and hold the flygon for you. I'll LYK shortly.

Ok so I must have traded the Darkrai at league Saturday (I have not had time to go through and edit my list :/) I'm sorry... I can try to get another one this Saturday if you would like. Or we can try for somethin else :)

UrsaLunarMinor said:
Oh hey, haha I actually knew that (about the Flareon). OK so I would prefer the RH one and still lookin for the Umbreon I will go check for Darkrai right now and hold the flygon for you. I'll LYK shortly.

Ok so I must have traded the Darkrai at league Saturday (I have not had time to go through and edit my list :/) I'm sorry... I can try to get another one this Saturday if you would like. Or we can try for somethin else :)

That's okay.
How about two POP4 Flygon then for the L2 Flareon RH and L2 Umbreon? =3

That sounds great! I'll make sure to get the two most minty-est ones ;)

RE: ★★UPDATED WANTS, H/Uxie X, Blaze FBlvX, x6Bebe's★★

tyranitar77 said:
cml for uxie x

I checked you list and didn't see anything I was willing to trade the Uxie X for... I liked donphan though. Also, do you have any of my wants unlisted?

Kitsune said:
cml for Claydol non league x1.

I didn't see anything I need unless you have some of my wants unlisted.... :)

i have ray and latias star but there a little beat up

tyranitar77 said:
i have ray and latias star but there a little beat up

:O can you get me pics or describe the condition? If they aren't like SUPER bad I would LOOOOVE to trade for them :)

the ray star is in bad shape he was one of the first cards i got when i was a noob so he is bad scratched and peeling on the top and side
as far as latias star little peeling on the top other than that in very good shape
lmk i just uploaded them to my face book i will email them to you

Ok cool thanks! I tried to look and I had to friend you first so i did, you can unfriend me or w/e after I see the pics. :)

i have pikachu star, team rockets suicine ex, flareon ex, im interested in uxie lv x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back