• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H:NOBLE VICTORY'S(FA's)!! Victory Medals, swag! W: Minecraft Gift Code!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: IMMEDIATE NEEDS: EITHER- Toxicroak G Promo OR Uxie X, HAVE- x2 Unown G

Hey Ursa didja want to do that trade for the Prerelease card? :)

DJ Hype Vibes said:
I have Toxicroak G Promo. Do you have any Gold Stars for trade?

Hmmm it depends on what you're looking for... i might be able to take one out of my collection depending on what you'd ask for. :)

darksoulSP said:

Oh hmmm no I don't need the Dragonair pre-release but i still have the scythers and i have a scyther reprint now too so I will look at your list :D

Which ones do you have? I need Pikachu*, Raikou*, Suicune*, Mudkip*, Gyarados*, Umbreon* & Espeon* etc... LMK. :]

hello please CML for:
-JudgeRH x2
-Ursaring Prime
-Magneton Fossil or any other older ones.

UrsaLunarMinor said:
Hmmm it depends on what you're looking for... i might be able to take one out of my collection depending on what you'd ask for. :)

darksoulSP said:

Oh hmmm no I don't need the Dragonair pre-release but i still have the scythers and i have a scyther reprint now too so I will look at your list :D

Ahh it was actually the States Dragonair. But I AM interested in your Scythers and Scizors, as well as any RH cards in my wants! :)

Check my list for your Pokemon Communications

DJ Hype Vibes said:
Which ones do you have? I need Pikachu*, Raikou*, Suicune*, Mudkip*, Gyarados*, Umbreon* & Espeon* etc... LMK. :]

I have a mudkip* that i might be willing to let go of :3 it's NM though and if you want some pictures i can give them to you :)

Mr.Ferrari said:
hello please CML for:
-JudgeRH x2
-Ursaring Prime
-Magneton Fossil or any other older ones.

Do you have any older stuff? and I really like your banner :3

Waterboi101 said:
Check my list for your Pokemon Communications

Link to your list please?

darksoulSP said:

Ahh it was actually the States Dragonair. But I AM interested in your Scythers and Scizors, as well as any RH cards in my wants! :)
[/quote]

Hey just checked out your list again and I'm very interested in your regirock* lemme know if we can work out a deal for the regirock involving all the scythers/scizors i can find and anything else you're interested in :) thanks!

CML for
Landmin
Xx pokedex
Xx pokedrawer

ace310j said:
CML for
Landmin
Xx pokedex
Xx pokedrawer

Do you have any older cards? Also, do you have any dragonair/lapras/eeveelution memorabilia??? Thanks :)

Do you have any other star cards from my wants that are mint? How bad is Mudkip?

UrsaLunarMinor said:
Do you have any older cards? Also, do you have any dragonair/lapras/eeveelution memorabilia??? Thanks :)

I have a lot of older cards. And I would give you a lot of stuff for the mudkip*.

DJ Hype Vibes said:
Do you have any other star cards from my wants that are mint? How bad is Mudkip?

The mudkip has some places where the sparkly stuff is showing through so it's not very good. But, I do have a mint Kyogre* that I had forgotten to mention that I would be willing to trade for the promocroak, please LMK if this is one you're interested in, thanks :)

ace310j said:
I have a lot of older cards. And I would give you a lot of stuff for the mudkip*.
Well as i said the mudkip isn't in the best condition but if you can come up with a nice list of older stuff that I might be interested in we can probably work something out :)

oh and if you would like a picture of the mudkip I can provide one

Do you have a mint Suicune*? I need that last card to complete my gold star collection of the 3 dogs...:)

i have a promocroak

looking for older gyarados cards. especially shinning gyarados and gyrardos*

DJ Hype Vibes said:
Do you have a mint Suicune*? I need that last card to complete my gold star collection of the 3 dogs...:)

Aw no I'm sorry I don't even have that one in my collection yet :/ It's one of my favs and I'm still searching for it. Are you not interested in the Kyogre* then?

wyoungb said:
i have a promocroak

looking for older gyarados cards. especially shinning gyarados and gyrardos*

I don't have a gyarados* or shining gyarados for trade but I do have some older gyarodos cards. What other ones are you looking for?

UrsaLunarMinor said:
The mudkip has some places where the sparkly stuff is showing through so it's not very good. But, I do have a mint Kyogre* that I had forgotten to mention that I would be willing to trade for the promocroak, please LMK if this is one you're interested in, thanks :)

ace310j said:
Well as i said the mudkip isn't in the best condition but if you can come up with a nice list of older stuff that I might be interested in we can probably work something out :)

I have 15 thousand old cards and it would just easier if you posted what you wan't. Yes I would like a picture of the mudkip.

literally looking for anything you have as long as they are mint. LMK what you have but it would take some good ones to trade my promocroak

Yes I'm intrested in it. :) Can you list all the gold stars you may trade to me that are mint so I have options...please and thank you. =D

DJ Hype Vibes said:
Yes I'm intrested in it. :) Can you list all the gold stars you may trade to me that are mint so I have options...please and thank you. =D

The only two that I could trade would be the Mudkip or the Kyogre and the Kyogre is the only one that is mint :)

ace310j said:

I have 15 thousand old cards and it would just easier if you posted what you wan't. Yes I would like a picture of the mudkip.
[/quote]

I'll post the pic tomorrow morning sometime as for what older stuff I'm searching for it's all in my wants :)

wyoungb said:
literally looking for anything you have as long as they are mint. LMK what you have but it would take some good ones to trade my promocroak

I'll try to let you know tomorrow sometime what ones that I have for trade :)

mudkip.jpg

The red circles are where there is silver showing through. The left circle on the water symbol of the first attack is the worst damage. If anyone would like a different image or a more close up shot I can get that this evening :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back