• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H]Palkia G Lv.X Infernape 4 Lv.X and more[W]will trade any cards for Luxray GL Lv.X and to CYL

Which Deck should i use, Legos or BlazikenFB?

• BlazikenFB Lv.X

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Lego's

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [N] Glaceon X, Claydol GE, TSD, SKYMIN X!!![GC] [H] Charmander SF, 2xSH2 Duskull, Raichu x

CML for Raichu LvX and Charmander SF. Also, do you have any Heatran POP8?

RE: [N] A Whole Deck List!!, Charizard SF [H] Charmander SF, Hitmonchan PT!!, Raichu

BUMP#2 D03s n0 0n3 l13k m41 stufz?

RE: [N] A Whole Deck List!!, Charizard SF [H] Charmander SF, Hitmonchan PT!!, Raichu

I have all your deck needs, can you buy?

Ok well i have Hitmonchan from Platinum i have a Full size Naruto Headnand( it's a Leaf Village symbol) the condition is OK minor scratches here and there. And if that's not enough i can Naruto mats at a store near me so, LMK
P.S. I can buy depending on prices.

RE: [N] A Whole Deck List!!, Leafeon X come on people!! [H] Charmander SF, Hitmonchan PT!!, Raichu

My:
[H] Charizard - SF
[RH] Azelf - LA

Your:
Palkia Lv.X - GE
Hitmonchan - PT

RE: [N] A Whole Deck List!!, Leafeon X come on people!! [H] Charmander SF, Hitmonchan PT!!, Raichu

I have
2XLeafeon MD 5
4XBebe's
4XRoseannes
and
multi energy and call energy.
and tyranitar ex
I have base mewtwo, bsp mewtwo, and mewtwo md
I need
Machamp Lv.X
Raichu Lv.x
Dialga Lv.x(Promo and non-Promo)
Palkia Lv.x(Promo and non-Promo)
Infernape Lv.x(Non-tin mint)
Glaceon Lv.X
Hitmonchan Secret Rare(Platinum, I went to a Prerelease)
2xSH2 Duskull(SF)

Taylor 45: I would honestly only do Palkia X GE for Charizard (seeing that my Hitmonchan is my only PT card that's rare and i don't need Azelf LA that much).
Juliacoolo: I would do 4 Bebe's 4 Roseanne's for any combination of the two
Dialga Lv.X(Promo and non-Promo), 1 Shiny Duskull and possibly Either of the Palkia Lv.X(Promo and non-Promo).

CML For Glaceon Lv.X

You dont need the others? Those trainers are pending. Sorry, and no thanks to the dialga's and palkia's.

Sorry Juliacoolo for turning you down. I makeing the grass deck plus another i don't have listed so have to be careful what i trade.

No thanks, Charizard is worth much more than a Palkia Lv.X

Its K. How about
BSP mewtwo
Base metwo
2 call energy
2 multi energy
2 leafyon MD
tyranitar ex (the one you wanted but in pop form)

for glacy X
and duskull

I understand and i honestly completly agree with you.

you skipped me.

I have most all of your wants if you can buy.

( Have MD booster box.)

SSBBDaisy: Would you maybe do for Garchomp Lv.X?
Wiseman: Okay what are you prices?

SKIPPED! and Would you trade the stuff you skipped for chomp X?

Sorry everyone for so many skips(i tend to do a lot of thinking)
@ Juliacoolo: Are you talking about Glacy X and 1 Duskull for Garchomp X?

No, BSP mewtwo
Base metwo
2 call energy
2 multi energy
2 leafyon MD
tyranitar ex (the one you wanted but in pop form)
For YOUR glaceon or chompX + duskull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back