• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H]Palkia G Lv.X Infernape 4 Lv.X and more[W]will trade any cards for Luxray GL Lv.X and to CYL

Which Deck should i use, Legos or BlazikenFB?

• BlazikenFB Lv.X

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Lego's

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [N] A Whole Deck List!!, Leafeon Lv.X and 3 Rosies!!! [H] Shiny Swablu PT!!, Hitmonchan PT!!, Raichu Lv.X

CML for
Celebi EX(POP2)
Dragonite EX(DF)
Rayquaza EX(BlackStar39)
Tyranitar EX (POP)

Please and Thank You!

RE: [N] A Whole Deck List!!, Leafeon Lv.X and 3 Rosies!!! [H] Shiny Swablu PT!!, Hitmonchan PT!!, Raichu Lv.X

@AnthonyG: Sorry, im still not buying yet.
@tyranitar77: Ok would you do 1 Roseannes, 1 Night Maintence and Cressy Lv.X? I still have not listed it yet but i have a Charmeleon SF aswell so LMK or counter
@ zephilim: Very sorry i forgot to take Celebi POP2 of my list, but anyway i have everything you listed wanted, and are any of your Shaymin PT 38#? If so then would you do Both your Roseannes 1 Azelf LA and the Shaymin PT 38# for Dragonite Ex(DF), Rayquaza EX(BlackStar39) and the Tyranitar EX(POP)? LMK or counter.

BUMP2#

Hello, please cml for:
2xSH2 Duskull(SF)
Charmeleon(SF)
Shiny Swablu Pt.

Need your Platinum Hitmonchan. CML please. I'm sure you will find somethng you need.
I do have a SF Charizard...LMK

@ Savior_Gundam: Off you list i see Lucario EX(Japanese Christmas Promo), the Sparkling Darkrai deck box, and 3 of your Roseannes.
@ Shakespeare: I guess there is no way you will trade me you Leafia Lv.X, anyway off your list i see Charizard SF.

Nice try on the Leafeon LvX!
I really don't want to trade the Charizard even up for the Hitmonchan...
I'd like to get a PT holo also in the deal.
Any holo from the set will do, how about that?

Thanks.
I have a DialgaG Holo-rare would that do?

I'd rather have a Palkia G but that will do.
Your:
Hitmonchan PT
Dialga G PT

My:
Charizard SF

PM your address, you will need to send first. I will reply with my address.

I PMed you Shakespeare(AKA: BUMP1#).

Would you do my:

Multi Energy
X 4 Eevee CFF#62
1 Rainbow Energy
2 level MAX

For your:
2xSH2 Duskull(SF)
Shiny Swablu Pt.

Sorry i can't do that.

RE: [N]Leafeon Lv.X and 3 Rosies!!! [H] Shiny Swablu PT!!, Machamp Lv.X, Raichu Lv.X, Charizard SF,

BUMP1
Gengar Use Hypnosis on my thread!! >:O

RE: [N]Leafeon Lv.X and 3 Rosies!!! [H] Shiny Swablu PT!!, Machamp Lv.X, Raichu Lv.X, Charizard SF,

BUMP3# Darkrai use DarkVoid on my thread!!;_;

Do you have any dialga G or power spray? If so,

MY: shaymin #38, rainbow energy , and 1 level max

YOUR: dialga G or 2 power spray

(pm me)

RE: [N]Leafeon Lv.X > Shaymin Lv.X Land[H] Shiny Swablu PT!!, Machamp Lv.X, Raichu Lv.X, Charizard SF,

BUMP1# Sorry for inactivety everyone my Computer has been down for 2 weeks, but it lives!!

RE: [N]Leafeon Lv.X > Shaymin Lv.X Land[H] Drapion Lv.X, Gliscor Lv.X,Shiny Swablu PT, Machamp Lv.X,

BUMP1#
Just so everyone knows, I am going for the,"80% or more of page is BUMPS" fail.XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back