• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H]Palkia G Lv.X Infernape 4 Lv.X and more[W]will trade any cards for Luxray GL Lv.X and to CYL

Which Deck should i use, Legos or BlazikenFB?

• BlazikenFB Lv.X

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Lego's

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [H] Palkia G Lv.X, Frostom, 2XClaydol GE, Garchomp Lv.X Machamp Lv.X!

all 3 for Frost Rotom

All right i think i can do that.
I'll pm you.

My:
Palkia G LV.X

Your:
Garchomp LV.X
Unown G

Sorry Pi3ce0fmind as of now i can't do that anymore, i have a quite a few people IRL that want it at tournaments.
Plus i looked around and people have tended to have Garchomp selling for more than Palkia G Lv.X and im trying my best not to lose money right now.

RE: [H] Palkia G Lv.X, Gallade 4 Lv.X, Hippowdon Lv.X, Garchomp Lv.X Machamp Lv.X!

Hey there again, would you mind CML for these cards:

Haves:
2XClaydol GE (Want more than the rest of list)

Rising Rivals
15# Beedrill
30# Nidoqueen
98# Volkner’s Philosophy

CML for anything you might like, and LMK if you want to work something out.

Thanks

RE: [H] Palkia G Lv.X, Gallade 4 Lv.X, Hippowdon Lv.X, Garchomp Lv.X Machamp Lv.X!

Please CML for Palkia GX please! :)

I am interested in these:

Garchomp Lv. X
Gallade 4 Lv. X

I have this:

Dialga G Lv. X

could you CML for anything that you might want to add in for both, or you can add in a rare or two trade for one of those (preferrably the Garchomp Lv. X)

btw, it's Hippowdon Lv. X (not 4)...and (just to add in for arguments sake) Palkia G Lv. X is generally higher than Garchomp Lv. X...most retailers price Pal more than Chomp

@AnthonyG: I have bad news Anthony, i got back from vacation about 3 days ago and this is only the second time i have been on the forums since, and before i bumped this morning i went through my list and removed everything i traded at the last tournament.
I could of sworn i removed Claydol but i suppose i forgot to, so no Claydol sorry.
Anyway i don't know how much you value everything you wanted but i really need new sleeves so if we could i would like to trade for those.
@darksoulSP: I like Azelf Lv.X
@qnetyks: Sorry but im trading Garchomp Lv.X for Infernape 4 Lv.X IRL in two days so what would you trade for Gallade 4 Lv.X?

My Floatzel GL Lv.X for your Gallade 4 Lv.X? LMK or counter?

LoneTyranitar said:
@AnthonyG: I have bad news Anthony, I got back from vacation about 3 days ago and this is only the second time I have been on the forums since, and before I bumped this morning I went through my list and removed everything I traded at the last tournament.
I could of sworn I removed Claydol but I suppose I forgot to, so no Claydol sorry.
Anyway I don't know how much you value everything you wanted but I really need new sleeves so if we could I would like to trade for those.
@darksoulSP: I like Azelf Lv.X
@qnetyks: Sorry but im trading Garchomp Lv.X for Infernape 4 Lv.X IRL in two days so what would you trade for Gallade 4 Lv.X?

Dang, well Claydol was the priority of the list, but...

Hmmm...if you are getting an Infernape 4 Lv. X and are willing to trade that, would you be able to do maybe like the Infernape 4 X, and maybe all or 2 of the cards on that list for a Pack of Sleeves (I think I am out of Giratina ones, but I do have Shaymin, Eeveelutions, and Rotom ones)?

LMK what you think.

Thanks

Is there anything else I could do for it? I have another offer for Azelf...

My:
Dialga G Lv. X

Your:
Garchomp MD Lv. X?

@Ampha-Pwn77:
@AnthonyG: Even though i really need the sleeves i still am not desperate enough to lose money on a deal.
@darksoulSP: I like Diagla G Lv.X and Shaymin Land Forme Lv.X, either of those would do(though Dialga G is prefered).
@ dragonitetim: I actually have a lot of your wants so i will edit my post once i compile everything i have.
@ Medafrorcer: Sorry but i can't trade it because i told one of my friends IRL that i would trade it to him(but this not the first good trade i have turned down), i seriously would trade you if i could but i can't. I'll PM you if he cancels.

Dialga is worth more than Palkia, and I am trading Shaymin. (Going to remove it from my list).

Also, I know this was a while back, but do you still need those SP trainers?

LoneTyranitar said:
@ Medafrorcer: Sorry but I can't trade it because I told one of my friends IRL that I would trade it to him(but this not the first good trade I have turned down), I seriously would trade you if I could but I can't. I'll PM you if he cancels.

It's alright. Thanks anyways.

So darksoul is there anything else i have that you need? If it is possible i would like to try and even out the trade so i could trade for the Dialga G.

Hm...There's nothing else I really need added to the trade...

My:
Leafeon Lv.X (starting to peel)
Energy Gain x2

For your:
Palkia G Lv.X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back