• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Primes/Ex's/Lv X's/Shinings/More! W: Ex/Lv X/ Stars/CYL

RE: Lunistrella's Trades! Haves: A Mew Prime + more! Wants: Colletion stuff!

I happened to find three cards in good condition:

Ampharos (Neo Genesis)
Bellossom (Neo Genesis)
Porygon2 (Neo Revelation)

The Porygon2 is in the best condition, at N/M. The Bellossom is next, with just a little more edge wear. The Ampharos is worst, at the next level below Near Mint (Excellent?) However, if you don't care about condition, let me know, I have a few more, but they're in played condition.

These may be a bit hard to get off me, though. They're the best condition cards I have from that era, and the artwork is impeccable. (I'm a collector, too)

RE: Lunistrella's Trades! Haves: A Mew Prime, Blaziken FB X, more! Wants: Neo Holos!

It's okay, thanks for your interest :) I prefer not to trade just for 1 card (I prefer cards in as good condition as possible hehe, which rules out the Bellossom/Ampharos), especially when it's involving higher value cards such as a Mew Prime. Good luck with your collection!

RE: Lunistrella's Trades! Haves: A Mew Prime, Blaziken FB X, more! Wants: Neo Holos!

Anything in my list interest you for Mew Prime? :)

CML for 1 mew prime

thanks

Dark: Don't see anything, sorry

Ash: You don't have any English cards listed, do you have any of my wants?

cml for salmance x

Don't see anything, sorry

Can you CML for your Mew Prime?

RE: Lunistrella's Trades! Haves: LOTS, Blaziken FB X, more! Wants: Neo Holos!

Sorry about that, I removed my Mew Prime from the list because I traded it already, but forgot to take it off the title. I'll let you know when I get another though :)

Thanks!

Do you have a Machamp SF?

can u CML for ur

Empoleon X promo ( and pack if you got it)

Darkria X promo

Giratina X promo

Blissey prime

cml for these:
Moltres Ex Promo (31)
Zapdos Ex Promo (33)

I do have a jap blaine's charizard if that interests you.

Finally got around to updating, I was away for a while and loaded with schoolwork. Sorry :(

Please CML for Blazkien FB X x1

Don't see anything, sorry :(

RE: Lunistrella's Trades! Haves: LOTS, Blaziken FB X, more! Wants: CoL Shinies!

Bump 2 of the week, with a few updates.

RE: H: LOTS, Blaziken FB X, Ultra rares, some T/S/S!! W: CoL Shinies, Mudkip/Torchic/Treeko Star!

can you cml for your kabutops ex and zapdos ex promo?

RE: H: LOTS, Blaziken FB X, Ultra rares, some T/S/S!! W: CoL Shinies, Mudkip/Torchic/Treeko Star!

I don't see much, do you have any CoL shinies or any of my other wants? I also have some others exes that are unlisted that you have on your wants.

Back