• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Primes/Ex's/Lv X's/Shinings/More! W: Ex/Lv X/ Stars/CYL

RE: H: Gengar Prime, Ultra rares, some T/S/S! W: CoL Shinies, Mudkip/Torchic/Treeko Star!

Please check my list for the following cards:
Arceus X 94/99
Arceus X 95 / 99
Salamence X
Lucario X (played condition)
Palkia X (GE, played condition)
Torterra X (1 excellent condition, both from set)
Heatran X
Raichu X
Garchomp C X (set)

Thank you

RE: H: Gengar Prime, Ultra rares, some T/S/S! W: CoL Shinies, Mudkip/Torchic/Treeko Star!

I don't really see much that I really like. Do you have any CoL Shinies unlisted?

Small scratch on back. Front is mint.

Ok, from your wants I have a Blaze Fb X, a lot of Shinies (Milotic, Swablu, Lotad, Relicanth), 3 DCE (1 from base, base 2, and hgss), and some full legends. Want to make an offer with the flareon?

Lunistrella:
No sorry, I stopped buying CoL after the prerelease

Ok, np :) thanks for your interest though!

Please CML for Garchomp C X (set) and Gengar Prime. I have unlisted a couple CoL Shinies. pm me for specifics.

Another update (bump 2), now with a Blaziken FB and a call energy!

RE: H: Come look! Some T/S/S! W: CoL Shinies, Mudkip/Torchic/Treeko Star! Azelf X!

Last Bump of the week! Now have a Ninetales RH CoL and Gengar SF!

RE: H: Blaziken FB, Donphan Prime, Holo Energies, Some T/S/S! W: I'm open to offers :)

1st Bump of the Week of 3/20/2011 with a small update.

RE: H: Blaziken FB, Donphan Prime, Holo Energies, Some T/S/S! W: I'm open to offers :)

What kinds of Charmander do you have? I am making a collection.

please CML for:
Blaziken FB

hey if you could please cml for 2x collector 2x cynthias guidance 1x pokemon rescue 1x vs seeker

thanks

Slickmario: I have a few, like from AR and Base Set, and some others that I can't think of off the top of my head.

Hybrid: I'm mildly interested in your Mewtwo X Promo. I could add a small thing in to make the trade even if you're still interested.

Chopemdown: Nothing too noticeable, sorry

What would you like to trade for them. Small stuff if you don't mind...

I'm a collector, so I'm more into the higher-valued cards, so there's nothing I'm really interested in of yours at the moment.

RE: H: Blaziken FB, Donphan/Ttar/Gengar Primes, Level X's, Holo Energies, Some T/S/S!

Bump 2, with a Gengar Prime and a Machamp X :)

RE: H: Blaziken FB, Donphan/Ttar/GENGAR Primes, Level X's, Holo Energies, Some T/S/S!

CML for Jumpluff(if you have more than one, that would be great)

RE: H: Blaziken FB, Donphan/Ttar/GENGAR Primes, Level X's, Holo Energies, Some T/S/S!

how much do you value umbreon star at? (I have one)

Grizzly: I'm interested in your Entei-Raikou Legend. I also have a RH SV Honchcrow and a normal murkrow.

Mlouden: around 65 dollars ish

Back