• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Raquaza C lvl X, Garchomp C lvl X, Staraptor FB lvl X!! W: UXIE LA, and much more! Have Lots of l

RE: H: Glaceon X, Mag X, x2 Gardy X, Cress X, other Great cards, checkitout!(Update 8/16)

Don: No. I mean like shinies. there is no shiny Combusken....

Muddy: workin on it.

didnt see anything for the Lvl Xs, but I have x3 Gallades, and I like your Phiones MD (as long as there Evo wish) lmk.

RE: H: Glaceon X, Mag X, x2 Gardy X, Cress X, other Great cards, checkitout!(Update 8/16)

Ok, thanks a bunch!

I have Entei *, Mew *, and Regirock*. I think I also have Regice *. I like Leafeon X and Glaceon X.

I want glaceon lv x...cml for it...I have 2 pokemon * but I would only trade it for both the eeveelutions...

RE: H: Glaceon X, Mag X, x2 Gardy X, Cress X, other Great cards, check itou!(Update 7/25)

PokemonPhantom3 said:
androman: are you crazy? Mew* isnt worth 40 bucks as is!
Then counter offer instead of calling me crazy... LMK

-androman

Dudeman: Entei*, regirock* , x1 Claydol GE, x1 Phione MD (evo wish) for glaceon X.
Quaza: no thanks.
Androman:
x2 Scizor MD
x1 Hipowdon MD
x1 Weavile SW
x2 Primape GE
Your:
Mew*

Muddy: well then?

LMK! EVERYONE!

What about me!

Muddy: oh... i get it. you didnt understand. hold on a minute. see in one of my posts, this was all directed to you:

Muddy: workin on it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
didnt see anything for the Lvl Xs, but I have x3 Gallades, and I like your Phiones MD (as long as there Evo wish) lmk.

i think you thought the line divided you and another of my trades :) lmk.

CML for Glaceon Lv X and Darkrai Lv X tin

Glaceon= Gone

I will check for the Darkrai tin though :)

UPDATE! FINALLY HAVE LA! ALSO GETTING A BOX! OF LA! SOON!

BUMP!

CML glaceon level x

RE: H: x2 Leafeon X HEA, Mag X, x1 Gardy X, , other Great cards, checkitout!(Update 8/16)

Cml for Torterra Lv.X! Lmk. I may take some interest in the Darkrai Lv.X tin, but not too much. Lmk what you wanna do! =]

RE: H: x2 Leafeon X HEA, Mag X, x1 Gardy X, , other Great cards, checkitout!(Update 8/16)

This is just a starting offer but would you do this for Leafeon LV.X?

x4 Bebe's Search
x4 POV
x1 Groudon*

LMK.

I have JPN Heatrans and may be recieving JPN Magnezone Lv X. I was interested in TSD

RG15: NOOOOOOO sorry. you can try again. I really dont want to trade leafeon unless there is a TSD involved.

Grid: DIDNT I JUST SAY I DONT HAVE IT!?!?!?

tofu: why torterra... and DRAI TIN???? im checkin chanman for the d-rai, sorry. torterra. offer big :p

Chan: workin on it :D

Actually, I wanted Leafeon Lv X

Chanman: sorry didnt see anything. I do like the leafeon X though, but I dont think you would trade it.

Ooops, sorry, forget that whole thing!

PokemonPhantom3 said:
RG15: NOOOOOOO sorry. you can try again. I really don't want to trade leafeon unless there is a TSD involved.-sighs used to have three-

Grid: DIDNT I JUST SAY I don't HAVE IT!?!?!?

tofu: why torterra... and DRAI TIN???? im checkin chanman for the d-rai, sorry. torterra. offer big :p

Chan: workin on it :D

Anyways, do you see anything you wanted for it?

I am getting x2 TSD in the mail but I am also getting x2 Leafeon LV.X and I don't want to trade the TSD's so...

But what are you unlimited ex's?

PokemonPhantom3 said:
Chanman: sorry didnt see anything. I do like the leafeon X though, but I don't think you would trade it.

Ooops, sorry, forget that whole thing!

So.. Are we going to make a deal? I'm 75% sure I'm getting a Magnezone Lv X which I could trade along with 2 JPN Heatran for Leafeon Lv X or my TSD for your Leafeon Lv X or something like that.

Back