• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Raquaza C lvl X, Garchomp C lvl X, Staraptor FB lvl X!! W: UXIE LA, and much more! Have Lots of l

RE: H: x2 Leafeon X Heatran X, Mag X, x1 Gardy X,other cards, checkitout!(Update 8/23)

Read Me new wants :D I DO like TSD though...

RE: H: x2 Leafeon X Heatran X, Mag X, x1 Gardy X,other cards, checkitout!(Update 8/23)

I have some of your wants in Japanese...including the Lv Xs. Would you do your Leafeon Lv X for my TSD?

I have lots, what are you looking for?

Chanman: hmmm.... you would have to send first. and throw something in.

RE: H: x2 Leafeon X Heatran X, Mag X, x1 Gardy X,other cards, checkitout!(Update 8/23

would you do darkrai lv.X and 1 gliscor#5 for a leafy X?

if not check my list

Ill check...

sorry, didnt see anything.

I am looking for the Eeveelution ex's and any HP and DF ex's.

PokemonPhantom3 said:
I have lots, what are you looking for?

Chanman: hmmm.... you would have to send first. and throw something in.

I can do that...what do you want me to throw in?

Do you buy? I have the following *s...

Regirock * (24-29)
Mew * (30-35)
Entei * (23-27)

I also like the Leaf X.

I have a couple POV and Bebe's, what else can I add in for Leafeon Lv. X, please cml.

Sorry for everyone who is looking for Leafeon X. Im trading one of them to Chanman, and holding onto the other one. i dont buy.

RGI5: I have Jolteon ex, Flareon ex, and Vaporeon ex. Ill check your list :) and post there.

Chanman: Ill post what I want you to throw in on your thread!

RGI5: sorry didnt see anything.

RE: H: Glaceon X, Mag X, x2 Gardy X, Cress X, other Great cards, checkitout!(Update 8/16)

PokemonPhantom3 said:
Androman:
x2 Scizor MD
x1 Hipowdon MD
x1 Weavile SW
x2 Primape GE
Your:
Mew*

LMK
Woah! For a minute I tought you were serious... only serious offers please. LMK :>

Thats my offer. Dont like it? Deal with it. Add one more rare to that. theres my offer.

My
TSD
Phione #12
Gliscor (JPN)

Your
Leafeon Lv X. LMK

If that Gliscor is the Burning venum one, you have a deal. If it is, then PM me. If it isnt, then offer another rare. (btw, remember, your sending first :) )

Uhh, yeah my thread is locked but you can post in my new one or pm me.

Already said, wasnt interested in anything....

I have Uxie Lv X. Interested in your Leafeon Lv X. PM me if you want to trade

CML for
x1 Electivire X

Vire and Leaf are both not for trade right now, sorrryy :(

Back