• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Raquaza C lvl X, Garchomp C lvl X, Staraptor FB lvl X!! W: UXIE LA, and much more! Have Lots of l

RE: Have stormfront, Raichu X, TONS of new wants! Come and see! (updated: 11/16)

Hello CML for your Gardy Lv.X

I have 2 T-Tar SF 1 of them is foil

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=40899

RE: Have stormfront, Raichu X, TONS of new wants! Come and see! (updated: 11/16)

I hope you are working on it...come to a decision?

I Have All of your wants :)

I want your raichu Lv X.. Please send me A PM with your MSN e-mail Or with your wants.

I'm new here and i will send first.

Thanks

Chanman: I liked leafeon X :)
Ttar Master: Yeah, what are you looking for?
Maximum: Here is my Offer:
my:
Magnezone X (Jap)
Magnezone SF (Lightning)
Your:
TSD
x1 Claydol

Professor Shinx: SOrry. didnt see anything. Do you have any lvl Xs? or other things from SF on my wants?

Nirvana: i already told you, gardy X is gone :\

Dudeman: I will get back to you ;)

Portela: Wait, you have ALL of my wants? I'll pm you :)

UPDATE.

Yo PP3, wussup. Just wondering if after our 1st trade finishes, we can do another one. I'm interested in your:

Dusknoir (Poke-Body)
Regigigas LA (Gigaton Punch)

And if you have any other LA Regi's for trade. LMK.

CML for dusk pokebody SF

Thanx

G2F: Would you do this?
My:
Dusknoir SF
Your:
x2 Frosslass

LMK! :D

Shaymin707: Sorry, G2F asked first. If the trade above ^^ doesnt go through, then I will check your list. BTW, why havent you been on Icefire?

Throw in another Sableye (lol), or Scizor and you got a deal. LMK.

PokemonPhantom3 said:
G2F: Would you do this?
My:
Dusknoir SF
Your:
x2 Frosslass

LMK! :D

Shaymin707: Sorry, G2F asked first. If the trade above ^^ doesnt go through, then I will check your list. BTW, why havent you been on Icefire?

On the new site,you have to recieve an email with your code to verify your account but for some reason I don't get that email...

George: I figured out I dont have anymore sayble :\ and I dont want to get rid of my scizor for frosslass... ANYTHING else besides them?

Shaymin707: what is your email adress? Ill get you on :)

ANYTHING else you say? Don't say ANYTHING, cuz then I'll ask for all your Level X's. =]

Other than that, maybe Fire Heatran?

Or if you have any extra trainers such as:

Pokehealer/Drawer
Premier Ball
Night Maintenance

I could toss in 2 poke healers? would that work?

Actually PP3, I don't need Dusknoir anymore. But if you still need the 2 Froslass, I can trade them to you for 2 Gengar SF's. LMK. Thanks

nah, I dont need the frostlass that bad... and if it were to be played, it would be played with gengar :p sorry...

Yo! I have some more stuff added to mah list. Check it out, for the Latias ex d still...

umm... gardy X? :p azelf RH la, eh, do you have any quick ball, duskball, luxury ball...? if you have any Uxie LA, theres Mew star im interested in... so yeah, Make a offer :)

RE: Have stormfront, Raichu X, TONS of easy wants! Come and see! (updated: 11/23)

I have like, 2 Dusk Ball up, and 3 Quick Ball. I can do this:

Azelf LA RH
2 Dusk Ball
2 Quick Ball
(Insert random rare card here)

Choose your rare...like Weavile non-RH?

RE: Have stormfront, Raichu X, TONS of easy wants! Come and see! (updated: 11/23)

ugg. I REALLY dont want to throw away a EX for trainers... :\ umm... would you trade the mew star?

No...a star card owns an ex. Sorry. What else do you want? I REALLY need that Latias ex. You can't use it, but you can use these Trainers!

Hey, what would it require to get a Raichu Lv. X from you?
I have Claydol GE (RH!) for trade and I cna add something with it. LMK. :)

Back