• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Raquaza C lvl X, Garchomp C lvl X, Staraptor FB lvl X!! W: UXIE LA, and much more! Have Lots of l

RE: Have stormfront, Raichu X, TONS of easy wants! Come and see! (updated: 11/23)

Yata: I liked shaymin X :D but I doubt that would happen

Espeon: there trainers -_- any rares I could throw in for the star?

RE: Have stormfront, Raichu X, TONS of easy wants! Come and see! (updated: 11/23)

Shaymin(s), Glaceon(s) and such Lv. X's are all traded away.
However, I do have IFDS Shaymin0s (holo) and such... anything else you might be interested in?
Some english cards I maybe do not have listed... certain Lv. X or staples like Kingdra, Pachirisu etc...? LMK. :>

I have some Basic Darks, non Holoe some are Japanese.
btw. You've listed them twice =P
I also have a Claydol GE but I think I don't trade it, how much do you value it ?

I'm interested in your Raichu Lv.X and Zone Lv.X

Pls CML for more =)

Yata: yeah, theres some of that stuff, but I wouldnt trade the raichu for it...
Zone Getter: I saw the shaymin X, the blue empo bag, and.. the english t-tar, and if you had a change in mind, the RH azelf :D
Lmk :)

Please cml for:

x1 Raichu X
x1 Gliscor X

Stormfront:
x1 Magnezone (conductivity)
x1 Salamance

Have:JPN basic dark,about 13 o.0

Want:Empo,scizor,any cheerim,Gliscor burning poison

Thanx and CML for anything else

I have Claydol GE and I'm interested by your Raichu Lv.X. CML my list for more

PKP: the raichu might be going to someone else, sorry :\
Shaymin707: would you do 1 Gliscor for 3 darks?
Saviour: I posted on your page :p LMK on my page or yours :)

CML for Raichu lv.X

it might be going to someone else. However, if it doesnt go through with that person:
Im interested in your zard, azelf LAs, any quick ball you might have, and any multi you might have :D ill lyk :)

Ok, just let me know because those cards are up for easy grabs.

PokemonPhantom3 said:
PKP: the raichu might be going to someone else, sorry :\
Shaymin707: would you do 1 Gliscor for 3 darks?
Saviour: I posted on your page :p LMK on my page or yours :)

Yeah, that`s fine. Pm me to finalize :)

My:
* very nice english Lv. X you might currently need *
* one more very nice english Lv. X you might currently need *

Your:
* Raichu Lv. X *

I really want that card! :>
So LMK. ^^

yata: I dont need any of your english Xs, sorry :\
Shaymin707: I PM you tommorow *yawns*

Well, the best aren't even listed... my list is pretty old to be honest with you.
I have all LA Lv X's (yeah... AMU too xD), Garchomp Lv X and many more... just LMK if you need any and I will probably have ti and make you a great offer. ^^
LMK. :p

Alrighties: do you have x1 Uxie X, x1 Azelf X, or x1 Dusknoir X? lmk :)

Never got back to me:)

I can give you Azelf Lv. X (english) and some more nice stuff (e.g. Kingdra, trainers and such...).
LMK what you need. :)

hmm... I dont know... do you have quick ball, duskball, umm.. dusknoirs (the new one with shadow command or lvl X), or any regular azelf or regular uxie...? do you have uxie X in place of azlef X? lmk.

Soth: Cause the person before you didnt clear up yet :p

I have:
2 Dusk Ball
1 Uxie LA
1 Uxie MT (holo)
1 Quick Ball

I can add all those with Azelf Lv. X. :)

LMK. :)

Back