• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H:Registeel EX, Sleeves, Garchomp, Garbodor, Bianca W: EP, NV, DEX

RE: H: RH BTS, Smeargle, TR T/S/S, Holo Energy, RH Lux GL, RH Belt

Can't send international. I'll let yo know if that changes. Set means all 6 types.

RE: H: RH BTS, Smeargle, TR T/S/S, Holo Energy, RH Lux GL, RH Belt

I've got Kingdra, Steelix, and Scizor Prime. I was interested in your x2 Smeargle. CML/LMK.

dmaster out.

RE: H: Smeargle, RH BTS, TM T/S/S, Holo Energy, RH Lux GL, RH Belt, Poketurn, Garchomp C

Gonna hang on to the Smeargle for some of my higher wants.

RE: H: Smeargle, RH BTS, TM T/S/S, Holo Energy, RH Lux GL, RH Belt, Poketurn, Garchomp C

CML for UD Smeargle x2
and pm me about it

Looking into international shipping, I'll let you know once I figure it out.

My 3 Jirachi RR (1 RH) for your 2 Smeargle UD?

I only need 1 Jirachi and I value Smeargle higher than that. I could do 1 Smeargle for Donphan Prime and 1 RR Jirachi.

Ummm... No that's a really really awful deal for me.

shipping to canada isn't that much under a dollar still =p

Smeargle 9.99
Donphan Prime 7.49
RR Jirachi 1.99
Can't be THAT bad of a deal

Not too worried about the cost, concerned with shipping time, being delivered correctly, and what kind of custom forms I need to fill out.

Okay, I was wrong about the prices (Although Donphan is a little more than that), I just don't like the idea of trading a really good prime+ just for a Holo that I don't even need that much.

CML for smeargle x2. yea I'm back again. lol

Didnt see anything for the smeargles.

Hello!

Would you do my Weavile UD x2 and Pokemon Communication x1 for your less than mint Poke Turn? Lmk. Thanks!

Interested in anything else? I'd prefer a larger trade.

HGSS21 Shiny Suicune
SW Suicune (Rotom Holo from Tin)

cml for these please

I like the Machamp Prime.

how about 2 jirachi RR for them? one of them is Rh

Don't like RH. And I prefer to make larger trades as opposed to just trading a couple holos. Something I can add for the Machamp Prime?

Back