• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

(H): Sleeves, HGSS, Lv Xs, and more (W): LV Xs and deck needs COME TRADE!

dmaster - Oh crap forgot about that on this site. I'll take it off.

Lavitz - All I saw was ERL (top and bottom), Jumpluff RH, and Judge RH. Maybe we could work something out.

Steelix Kid - Only thing I saw was Luxray X, so let me know if you're interested in making a trade somehow.

p8ntchucker7 said:
dmaster - Oh crud forgot about that on this site. I'll take it off.

Lavitz - All I saw was ERL (top and bottom), Jumpluff RH, and Judge RH. Maybe we could work something out.

Steelix Kid - Only thing I saw was Luxray X, so let me know if you're interested in making a trade somehow.

Have an offer?

Lavitz - Sorry, but I just made another deal with Flygon X.

goldenthumb - Add in a Power Spray and I could do that. Let me know, thanks.

Quedus - Sorry, but I didn't really see anything. Thanks for your interest though.

wyoungb said:
MY:
1 Blaziken FB X
1 Unown Q
1 Poke Radar
1 Rainbow Energy

YOUR:
Flygon X

I'll take this as a free bump since no one would trade a Flygon X for that. You could at least try to come close next time...

p8ntchucker7 said:
Lavitz - Sorry, but I just made another deal with Flygon X.

goldenthumb - Add in a Power Spray and I could do that. Let me know, thanks.

Quedus - Sorry, but I didn't really see anything. Thanks for your interest though.

Deal

p8ntchucker7 said:
I'll take this as a free bump since no one would trade a Flygon X for that. You could at least try to come close next time...

hahaha im going off your wants. i dont know what else you want. and trust me there are PLENTY of people who would do it. just gotta find them. maybe you could be less of a meanie next time... they are pokemon cards....

thanks

Don't use foul language. There's no need for that. ~Xous

My:

2 Looker's Investigation (some scratches)
1 Poke Radar
1 Rainbow Energy (HGSS, Platinum RH, EX Ruby-Sapphire)

Your:

Chatot MD ?

I have a SF gengar (non holo), an unown Q, 2 Lookers, and 1 rainbow energy. Can you please CML to see what I can add for your Flygon X? LMK, thanks!

wyoungb said:
hahaha im going off your wants. i don't know what else you want. and trust me there are PLENTY of people who would do it. just gotta find them. maybe you could be less of a meanie next time... they are pokemon cards....

thanks

Let me rephrase myself then. No one who knows the value of cards would make that trade with you!! I don't care if it's just cards or not... nobody wants to get ripped off. Oh, and DON'T call me names on my thread!!!! (I saw what the original word for "meanie" was...)

raw19 - Sorry, I just made a trade for all those cards so I'm changing my wants. Thanks for the offer though.

ace310j - We already confirmed a trade for my Flygon X remember?

HaunterX6 - Sorry, but I traded the Flygon X to ace. Thanks for your interest though.

Azelf Master - I wouldn't mind picking up some Judges in case I need them for a deck, so how about a Judge?

ash_satoshi - Sorry, I forgot to write that Kingdra Prime was also pending. I'm an idiot! But I'll let you know if I don't get it!

I have most of your wants and like Flygon Lv. X, just thought I'd post in case whatever you're working on doesn't work out, just let me know if it doesn't.

Back