• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

(H): Sleeves, HGSS, Lv Xs, and more (W): LV Xs and deck needs COME TRADE!

p8ntchucker7 said:
RCA - Sorry, but that probably wouldn't be enough.

PTA - I could do them for the RH deck wants you have of mine.

alright, well i wouldnt trade ALL of the RH deck wants, depending on which ones you need more, i can do this:
RH Wants
2 Flygon RR
1 Unown G

for your sleeves, LMK

Radical - You wouldn't happen to have a RH Night Maintenance or RH Trapinch SW x2 would you?

PTA - I don't think that will be enough. I have a ton of people after those things right now. Anything else from my list you would trade those 3 cards for though?

p8ntchucker7 said:
Radical - You wouldn't happen to have a RH Night Maintenance or RH Trapinch SW x2 would you?

PTA - I don't think that will be enough. I have a ton of people after those things right now. Anything else from my list you would trade those 3 cards for though?

No sorry.

p8ntchucker7 said:

no sorry, there isnt anything else

Radical - I'll do it as long as its mint then. PM me to confirm.

PTA - Alright, well thanks for your interest, but they will probably be traded elsewhere then.

p8ntchucker7 said:
Radical - I'll do it as long as its mint then. PM me to confirm.

PTA - Alright, well thanks for your interest, but they will probably be traded elsewhere then.

I would but, I already traded the Rh away, I have a regular Call in mint condition if you're interested. LMK thanks

p8ntchucker7 said:
I'm confused... I don't have any DCE.

Opps sorry I've been posting to, two different people at the same time. I'll trade the Sleeves for The Azelf LA and an expert belt that sound ok?

Radical - I can do that, but someone else is after the Azelf on another site right now. Let me get back to you tonight ok? Thanks.

situation - Your DCE?

p8ntchucker7 said:
Radical - I can do that, but someone else is after the Azelf on another site right now. Let me get back to you tonight ok? Thanks.

situation - Your DCE?

Ok just LMK thanks.

p8ntchucker7 said:

situation - Your DCE?

if you throw in another moonlight stadium ,

sit - DCE isn't worth that much to me. I can buy them for $2.

coach - Sorry, but the only thing I saw of much interest was your Dialga G X. If I can build up to that, then let me know.

Back