• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

(H): Sleeves, HGSS, Lv Xs, and more (W): LV Xs and deck needs COME TRADE!

RE: (H): Lv Xs and HGSS Primes (W): Xs and Staples mostly

p8ntchucker7 said:
killed - Yeah I can do that trade. I'll PM you to confirm, thanks.

TheBB - That is a fair offer, and I hate to do this to you cuz I know how it is to want a card really bad, but I'm trying to trade up to a Flygon X, so I'm going to need to keep the Glaceon X to help me get there. So I am going to have to politely decline, sorry.

:( Can I also give azelf RH LA? Or shaymin sky X non promo

If I cant get glaceon X I cant play this deck :(

Trust me, I feel you on that. But I'm kinda in the same situation. If I can't get a Flygon X, then I can't make the deck I want to build. My Glaceon X is something that's going to help me get there you know. :/

Can you cml for

Ursaring Prime JPN
Donphan Prim JPN
Feraligatr Prime JPN
i value these slightly lower due to that fact that they are not english

p8ntchucker7 said:
Trust me, I feel you on that. But I'm kinda in the same situation. If I can't get a Flygon X, then I can't make the deck I want to build. My Glaceon X is something that's going to help me get there you know. :/

Flygon X is worth way more then Glaceon X. I dont understand how your gonna get one :p

But ok then :(

I understand the values. But Glaceon X is a piece of the puzzle.

do you still have the primes? i have a JPN first edition luxray X and an english one. LMK what you can offer/value it at.

How about your Expert Belt, Moonlight Stadium x2, Snowpoint Temple x2, Miasma Valley x2 for my Spiritomb?

richkid - Yeah I still have the primes. I could give you Donphan Prime, Ursaring Prime, and something else small-medium for your Luxray X (eng). Let me know what else you would want, thanks man.

radical - I could give an Expert Belt, Snowpoint Temple x2, and a Miasma Valley.

can you sub feraligatr for ursaring? or maybe something else?

Feraligatr is in another trade right now, and I'm pretty sure it's going to go through. But basicall anything else is up for grabs at the moment.

Hey I have a JPN Infernape 4 X i can hook you up with possible for a beedrill line?

Ehh, I don't know what I would do with a JPN one. What exactly do you want for it?

RE: (H): Lv Xs, HGSS Primes, and more (W): LV Xs and deck needs

I need Flygon X pretty bad. I also want Luxray GL X, Gengar X, Uxie X, Dialga G X, and Infernape 4 X.

Back