• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

(H): Sleeves, HGSS, Lv Xs, and more (W): LV Xs and deck needs COME TRADE!

RE: (H): Glaceon X, Sally X, Machamp X (W): Some SP stuff

is gallade 4 X still pending out? if so what for sally or snorlax X?

Yes, Gallade 4 X is on it way out. From your list here is what I need. 2 Poke Turn, 3 Cyrus, 1 Energy Gain, 1 Blaziken FB, 2 SP Radar, 1 Garchomp C. I also have a very high interest in you Call Energy x3, Azelf LA, Claydols, and Spiritombs. I'm sure we can work something out from there. Could you post an opening offer?

will you cml for this
Feraligatr Prime JPN

i have the uxie and i should have an azelf incoming but i dont have blazy or gengar

How much for donphan prime? It's a major want so I'll trade big. Can you make th first offer and I counter from there? I am horrible at starting offers. LMK here or in PM.

konter - How about your Gallade 4 X, Luxray GL RH x2, Azelf LA, and Machamp SF?

richkid - I could do it for Gengar X and 2 call energies.

RE: (H): Lv Xs and HGSS Primes (W): Some SP stuff

oh god. sorry for doing this to you making you bump before posting back. im sorry that seems a little much for me. is there anyway we can put most of the TGI's for it?

Don't worry about it. I'm getting just about all the TGI's I need from another trade for a DGX, so I won't need them any more.

I have Garchomp C Lv. X (PROMO) and need your 2 Toxicroak G along with some others if you want to work something out

Yeah, I'm definitely interested in working something out. How about this:

My: 2 Toxicroak G
2 Skuntank G
1 Moonlight Stadium

Your: Garchomp C X promo?

I have a lot of SP support Trainers and a few of your wants. I'm interested in Expert Belt and Salamence Lv.X.

I actually just made a trade to get all the SP trainer stuff I needed. However, I am interested in your Luxray GL X, Uxie X (ENG), and Dialga G X. Let me know what we could work out, thanks!

RE: (H): Lv Xs and HGSS Primes (W): Xs and Staples mostly

cml for: 3 magmortar for my garchomp c lv. x and garchomp c?

Ill give a Heatran X and 2 Magmortar X's for glaceon X :) Please I beg of you :)

killed - Yeah I can do that trade. I'll PM you to confirm, thanks.

TheBB - That is a fair offer, and I hate to do this to you cuz I know how it is to want a card really bad, but I'm trying to trade up to a Flygon X, so I'm going to need to keep the Glaceon X to help me get there. So I am going to have to politely decline, sorry.

Back