• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

(H): Sleeves, HGSS, Lv Xs, and more (W): LV Xs and deck needs COME TRADE!

RE: (H): Palkia G X, Rayquaza C X, Call Energies (W): Uxie Lv X, and some small stuff

Yeah I would, but are the Call Energies the only thing you're interested in because I have a lot of people that want them?

RE: (H): Palkia G X, Rayquaza C X, Call Energies (W): Uxie Lv X, and some small stuff

p8ntchucker7 said:
Yeah I would, but are the Call Energies the only thing you're interested in because I have a lot of people that want them?

They are. PM me for details. :D

i hav:
2 cherrim sf
warp point

i want:
2 gust of wind
cyrus conspiracy

mudkip - Not sure if I want to get rid of the calls for those things right now.

geo - I'll get back to you on that one soon.

geo baby - Could we just do my 2 Gust of Winds for 1 Cherrim SF and 1 Warp Point?

RE: (H): Palkia G X, Rayquaza C X, Call Energy(W): Lux GL X, Blaze X, Toxicroak G Promo

p8ntchucker7 said:
I could get you these:
1x Rocket's Snorlax EX $5
1x Snorlax Skyridge #100 $1
1x Snorlax Legendary Collection RH $2
1x Rocket's Snorlax 33/132 1st Ed. $1.50
1x Snorlax (Jungle) Japanese Holo $1
1x Snorlax Lv X don't need

Could you list your values of these cards. I am interested in a Ninetales MT, Azelf X, and Arceus X. Thanks.

Hey there, the Azelf X is gone, thought I had removed it, sorry. BUt as for values, I don't really value the regular Snorlaxes very high. The snorlax EX somwhere around $5 since it's not played at all, The rH I have no clue about. Older cards are not something I have knowledge on much. and I don't need the Snorlax X really so. NOt that I wouldn't trade for it. Lol. BUt I bolded my approximates up there, if anything is wrong please correct and list your reasoning, please.

RE: (H): Palkia G X, Rayquaza C X, Call Energy(W): Lux GL X, Blaze X, Toxicroak G Promo

cirrus - Sorry, but I think our values are a little off on all of those cards. It wouldn't be worth it for me.

ill give you an expert belt for a call energy...p.s. when you coming around?

Do you still want Blazeiken X? I have one if you do, if not could you please CML for Palkia G X? Thanks

I am actually still looking for a Blaze X. If you're interested in PGX, I value it a little higher. Do you have any of my other wants you could add?

RE: (H): Palkia G X, Rayquaza C X, Call Energy(W): Lux GL X, Blaze X, Toxicroak G Pro

p8ntchucker7 said:
I am actually still looking for a Blaze X. If you're interested in PGX, I value it a little higher. Do you have any of my other wants you could add?

The only other thing I have is a SF Cherrim. I would be willing to throw that in.

It would have to be a bit more than that. I checked your list a didn't find too much. But it does say you have a Scizor SF. Is that gone?

RE: (H): Palkia G X, Rayquaza C X, Call Energy(W): Lux GL X, Blaze X, Toxicroak G Pro

p8ntchucker7 said:
It would have to be a bit more than that. I checked your list a didn't find too much. But it does say you have a Scizor SF. Is that gone?

Yeah, sorry must have missed that one. How about a regular Blaziken FB? I won't need it without the X.

That would be great. Could we do this then:

My: Palkia G X
+1 something small to make up difference

Your: Blaziken FB X
Blaziken FB
Cherrim SF
Scizor SF?

p8ntchucker7 said:
cirrus - Sorry, but I think our values are a little off on all of those cards. It wouldn't be worth it for me.

well can i get your values then? why would you ask for mine then not tell me yours.

cirrus - Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude about it. I just asked your values cuz the cards are not actually mine, but a friends that I could get to help me get my wants. But the values seem to different to make it worth my while. I'll throw out my values for you though.

1x Rocket's Snorlax EX $11
1x Snorlax Skyridge #100 $1
1x Snorlax Legendary Collection RH (actually can't get)
1x Rocket's Snorlax 33/132 1st Ed. $3
1x Snorlax (Jungle) Japanese Holo $3

p8ntchucker7 said:
That would be great. Could we do this then:

+1 something small to make up difference

Blaziken FB
Cherrim SF
Scizor SF?

Actually the scizor is on its way out, i just haven't taken it off my thread yet.​

Oh ok. Could you sub the Cyrus's Conspiracy then?

p8ntchucker7 said:
Oh ok. Could you sub the Cyrus's Conspiracy then?

Sure, if you can part with one call energy.

No, I couldn't do that. Do you just wanna stick with this then:

Blaziken FB
Cherrim SF

PM me to confirm if this is good. Thanks.

Back