• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

(H): Sleeves, HGSS, Lv Xs, and more (W): LV Xs and deck needs COME TRADE!

RE: (H): Palkia G X, Darkrai X, Unown G RH (W): Azelf LA, Rare Candies, and Small Stuff

Hey man. Yeah it's doing pretty good for me so far. I think the only deck I've lost to is my friends new lightning deck. I took Palkia G X out though cuz I want to focus on the Blastoise line more, and I added some other stuff like Unown G etc. But unfortunately, I dont know that ou have enough of my wants to get the Paklia G X. If you have anything that I want not listed then definitely let me know though!

RE: (H): Palkia G X, Darkrai X, Unown G RH (W): Azelf LA, Rare Candies, and Small Stuff

cml for your palkia G's??

Plz CML for your

Palkia G X
Palkia G Holo
MD Darkari Holo

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=45685 (Trade Thread)

I have a Beedrill GE, and a Vs Seeker I can trade, and maybe 2 Warp Points from the sets you wanted. I like your PGX, do you mind checking for anything else you may want for him?

Spartan - Do you have any of my wants?

the crippler - Do you have any of my wants, especially rare candies?

SotS - Well those cards are a good start. Maybe we could work something out involving your Uxie promos? Let me know!

I'd rather only trade one of the Uxie Promos if I'm also trading those cards with it... LMK or Counter...

a RH night matenance, RH rare candy, and 1 BTS???

Sots - Well I don't have to tell you how valuable PGX is right now since you say it yourself on your thread. 1 Uxie won't be enough. How about 2 Uxie promos, Beedrill GE, VS seeker, and 1 Warp Point. According to my values and your own prices that would be a very fair trade. Let me know.

Spartan - I couldn't give you both Palkia G's for those. RH cards are nice, but I just want cards for decks and I'm not a collector, so it wouldn't be worth the trade for me. I could give you 1 Palkia G for the Rare Candy and BTS? Just let me know.

Would be a fair trade except for the fact I traded a Lv.X and a Rare, for 2 Beedrill GE. So I value Beedrill a tad higher than you think, NTM no one's offering for PGX, and someone said it's over-priced as is. :/ I myself think 1 is enough. But if you can hold onto the card for a while, I'll see if I still need the card after League next sunday. If I do I may accept your Counter, I'll let you know what happens. ;]

Alright, well the Beedrill GE isn't a huge deal to me. I'll get one of those pretty cheap soon enough if I don't trade for one. But the 2 Uxies are a must. There's no way I would make the trade without them. So just let me know as soon as you decide what you want to do.

Thread bump #1 for the week.

I have azelf LA what do you have from my wants?
High:
x2 Claydol GE
x1 Garchomp Lv. X
x3 Yanmega SV
x4 Uxie Stitch Promo
x2 Blaziken FB
x3 Unown G
x4 Roseanne's Research

I think the only extras I have from there are 1 or 2 Unown Gs. I know one is RH.

Thread bump #1 for the week.

CML for Palkia G Holos(x2)

Please CML for these:
Palkia G X
Palkia G Holo x2

Pimp - Sorry man. I didn't see too much I need right now.

Rikko - Well I have a few questions for ya. What set are your 5 Beedrills from? And what set are your Kakunas from? Also, would you happen to have any Claydol GE? Other than those I'm interested in your Weavile SW, Baltoy GE RH x2, Unown G x3, Uxie LA x5, Banette RH (from PT correct?), night maintenance, felicity's drawing, and warp point. So out of all those cards let me know what you would like to do!

p8ntchucker7 said:
Pimp - Sorry man. I didn't see too much I need right now.

Rikko - Well I have a few questions for ya. What set are your 5 Beedrills from? And what set are your Kakunas from? Also, would you happen to have any Claydol GE? Other than those I'm interested in your Weavile SW, Baltoy GE RH x2, Unown G x3, Uxie LA x5, Banette RH (from PT correct?), night maintenance, felicity's drawing, and warp point. So out of all those cards let me know what you would like to do!

Okay, do you also have any of these before I make a starting offer?
Kakuna RR
Weedle RR
Cherrim SF
I need these and would like to include them.

Palkia G and MD Darkrai

Hi p8ntchucker7!

I'm interested in your Palkia G and your MD Darkrai.

I've got some of your wants (like PT Blastoise, Banette PT or SW, GE Beedrill, Rare Candy, BTS)... I know others were also looking at Palkia G, so I'll "get in line".

I'll try to check back to your thread... if you see anything you like on my trade thread, please reply by posting in your thread or PMing me.

Thanks!

- H68

Rikko - No, I don't have any of those cards. I was hoping your Kakunas were from RR. But you din't really answer any of my questions haha. But I guess feel free to offer away.

Hypno - Yeah you definitely have some cards that I'm interested in. The Darkrai MD is definitely up for grabs, and I'll let you know what happens with the Palkia Gs.

Back