• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

(H): Sleeves, HGSS, Lv Xs, and more (W): LV Xs and deck needs COME TRADE!

RE: H: Palkia G X, Machamp X, Rare Candy W: Unown G, Roseanne's, and Small Stuff

No sorry. I'm not all that interested in JPN cards, you don't have much from my wants, and I would prefer not to send to Croatia, sorry.

RE: H: Palkia G X, Machamp X, Rare Candy W: Unown G, Roseanne's, and Small Stuff

Can you CML for palkia G Lv.X. I have blastiose TGW. CML for more.

Pokekid B - Sorry, but I don't have PGX for trade anymore. It just hasn't gotten taken out of my title yet.

Lucario - Do you have anything from my wants list?

My
Blastoise PT

your
rare candy GE or pop promo

I would trade blastoise pt 2 vs seeker and 1 teamgalatics wager

emoto - No thanks man.

Lucario - So, correct me if I'm wrong, but is the the offer:

My: Cyrus's Conspiracy

Your: Blastoise PT
VS Seeker x2
TGW?

Big update, thread bump #1 for the week.

I just got a return to sender sticker on the Blastoise deck i sent. I think the package was too overweight for a regular usps. I will split them up into three different mails and mail them on the same day. Sorry for the inconvenience.

My 10 DP Water and 5 DP Grass for your Darkrai Promo

Can you CML for palkia G Lv.X and any mesprit that you have?

Need your Machamp X.
I have most of these trainer wants...

2 Broken Time-Space - Have 2 RH
4 Warp Point - Have 2 from DP
3 Night Maintenance - Have 3 RH
3 Bebe's Search RR - Have 3 RH

ace11 - Come on dude. You just lost all respect from me.

Pokekid - I'm not trading my PGX right now, and I just traded the 2 Mesprits I had, sorry.

Shakespeare - I just traded Machamp X, so It's getting taken off my list now. Sorry :(

RE: (H): Palkia G X, Darkrai X, Unown G RH (W): Azelf LA, Rare Candies, and Small Stuff

Added some good cards. Thread bump #2 for the week.

RE: (H): Palkia G X, Darkrai X, Unown G RH (W): Azelf LA, Rare Candies, and Small Stuff

hey old trader I hope you are winning non stop with that blastoise. anyway. i am interested in your Palkia G Lv.X. LMK

Back