• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

(H): Sleeves, HGSS, Lv Xs, and more (W): LV Xs and deck needs COME TRADE!

RE: (H): Palkia G X, Darkrai X, Unown G RH (W): Azelf LA, Rare Candies, and Small Stuff

p8ntchucker7 said:
Pimp - Sorry man. I didn't see too much I need right now.

Rikko - Well I have a few questions for ya. Other than those I'm interested in your Weavile SW, Baltoy GE RH x2, Unown G x3, Uxie LA x5, Banette RH night maintenance, felicity's drawing, and warp point. So out of all those cards let me know what you would like to do!

What set are your 5 Beedrills from? And what set are your Kakunas from? I'm not going to trade them.

Also, would you happen to have any Claydol GE? Nope.

(from PT correct?), yep. and now I have a non-olo version as well.

also only one baltoy GE is RH.

now that I have hopefully answered your questions, would you like to make an offer?

RE: (H): Palkia G X, Darkrai X, Unown G RH (W): Azelf LA, Rare Candies, and Small Stuff

Ok cool. Thanks for the answers. I usually ask that people make the first offers when they post on my thread, if that's alright.

p8ntchucker7 said:
Ok cool. Thanks for the answers. I usually ask that people make the first offers when they post on my thread, if that's alright.

My:
Baltoy GE x2
Unown G
Uxie LA Stitch-Holo x2
Banette RH
Felicity's Drawing

Your:
Palkia G
Palkia G x

Confirm or Counter

Rikko - Sorry, but I couldn't do that. I no longer have the regular Palkia Gs anyway. Do you have any regular Uxies? I hate to trade a popular Lv X for cards that I could go get at league easily and for free you know.

vraceboy - Just traded both Palkia Gs, sorry.

Thread bump #1 for the week.

Thread bump #2 for the week.

RE: (H): Palkia G X, Darkrai X, Unown G RH, Call Energies (W): Uxie Lv X, and Small Stuff

Updated wants, thread bump #2 for the week.

RE: (H): Palkia G X, Rayquaza C X, Call Energies (W): Uxie Lv X, and some small stuff

Updated haves and wants. Thread bump #1 for the week.

RE: (H): Palkia G X, Rayquaza C X, Call Energies (W): Uxie Lv X, and some small stuff

I have 2 Cherrim SF, 1 Scizor SF, and 2 Expert Belt AA. I need your 4 Call Energy MD. If you need Japanese Scizor, I have tons of those. LMK.

My 2 expert belts
your 1-2 call

please accept or counter. Also if you want more please CML. If possible I would like to get all 4.

Mudkip - I might consider trading like 2 of the Calls for the cards you listed plus 3 japanese Scizors. Calls are pretty hard to come by these days. I really like you Uxie Lv X though. If I could work up to that in some way let me know.

richkid - I will have to think about that. The Expert Belts are minor wants for me right now, as I already have a playset. I didn't see too much from your list either. But let me see what happens with the calls on here and another site I use.

CML rayquaza lv.x promo

Ok. Let me know when you decide. Is there anything I can add for the other 2 Call?

If the Palkia G X was included on the trade, and maybe some other cards, do you think I might be able to get your Uxie X?

Updated haves... thread bump #2 for the week.

Sorry. The Uxie Lv.X might be sold.

mudkip - Oh bummer... ok.

power swing - 1) How could you get skipped when you have the last post on my thread?
2) I didn't see anything for the PGX sorry.

p8ntchucker7 said:
mudkip - Oh bummer... ok.

power swing - 1) How could you get skipped when you have the last post on my thread?
2) I didn't see anything for the PGX sorry.

Do you still want to trade for the Expert Belt, Scizor, and Cherrim?

Back