• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Staff Gabite Darkrai EX, RH Collector/DualBalls W: All Cilans, BW Promos, Shinies!

RE: Help me collect every Prerelease card and holo out my deck. Updated, with Regirock *!

CML for
Mesprit X
Uxie X

RE: Help me collect every Prerelease card and holo out my deck. Updated, with Regirock *!

CML for Machamp SF and Machamp X, thanks!

To both: Any RH wants of mine? :)

I have
x1 RH Cyndaquil HG SS
x1 RH Quilava HG SS
Holo Typhlosion HG SS (Theme deck)
Ninetails HG SS
Promo Lugia hgss
Japenese scyther
A lot of old scyther and scizors
Red Gyrados

RE: Help me collect every Prerelease card and holo out my deck. Updated, with Regiroc

darksoulSP said:
To both: Any RH wants of mine? :)
I have: Ninetails HG SS, Donphan Prime, (Red) Gyarados HG SS, Kingdra Prime. I also have two boxes of commons and uncommons and I have quite a few RH's in there.

I can trade x2 Rare Candy RH for Regirock* only if it's gem mint with no light scratches, edge wear, or dings in corners...:]

LMK.

Ace: Which old Scizors and Scythers? :)
Alex: Are any of those Scythers?
DJ: I value Regirock a bit higher than that. Do you have some other Scyther/Scizor to throw in?

darksoulSP said:
DJ: I value Regirock a bit higher than that. Do you have some other Scyther/Scizor to throw in?

I have some of the older ones like from base series. And I have a japenese Scyther that has not been released in america yet.

RE: Help me collect every Prerelease card and holo out my deck. Updated, with Regiroc

darksoulSP said:
None RH.

cml for
Dialga G x
Palkia G x
gallade x

I can find some Scizor/Scyther to throw in. :) I value the RH x2 Rare Candy the same since Regirock* goes for $16...

Ace:

Your
x1 RH Cyndaquil HG SS
x1 RH Quilava HG SS
x1 Japanese Scyther
Any other Scythers and Scizors

For Mesprit X

DJ: Sounds good! PM me when you find them! :)

ive got a cynthias feelings holo(not mint but still playable)

im intrested in your gardevior pl

lmk

Javier: How damaged is it? Could you take a picture? Thanks! :/

theres a small crease on the top left and right corner.

Please CML for your...

Uxie Lv X

I have alot of Holo Basic Energies as well as Ninetails HG SS, RH Judge, Holo Cynthia's Feelings, Typhlosion Prime Pack, RH Typhlosion HG SS, and a RH Luxury Ball.

Feel Free to CML to see if theres anything else I can add onto my side if needed.

Javier: How about my Gardevoir PT and Call energy for Machamp X? It's the last Call I have... :)

Sorry Crippler, Uxie is gone! :(

no thanks im keeping the machamp for after rotation i thought i took it off

For Kingdra Prime then? :)

no thanks. ill get the call from someone else. thanks for your time

Back