• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Staff Gabite Darkrai EX, RH Collector/DualBalls W: All Cilans, BW Promos, Shinies!

RE: Help me collect every Prerelease card and holo out my deck. Updated, with Regirock *!

Palkia G Lv.X
Machamp Lv.X
Flygon Lv.X

Please CML for these. Thanks.

RE: Help me collect every Prerelease card and holo out my deck. Updated, with Regirock *!

My Palkia GX, something

Your Shiny Vulpix, Gengar X

I have:

Typhlosion holo
Feraligatr holo
Donphan Prime
Tyranitar Prime
Typhlosion Prime Tin
Kingdra Prime

For your:

Machamp X
Flygon X

LMK sir.

How about Donphan Prime, T-tar Prime, and Kingdra Prime for Machamp X? I value it a bit high for next format.

darksoulSP said:
How about Donphan Prime, T-tar Prime, and Kingdra Prime for Machamp X? I value it a bit high for next format.

A bit high!?!?! That's ridiculous! A Machamp Lv.X is 15$. I don't even have a T-Tar Prime, a Donphan Prime is 10$, and a Kingdra Prime is 15$! (And I'm low-balling the Kingdra.) I could easily trade a Kingdra Prime alone for a Machamp Lv.X.

Rikko: Thanks for your time. :)

Delta: How about my Steelix Prime, 2 PONT, Lucario C, and 1 Collector for Kingdra and Crobat Prime? :)

New bump for the week!

I no longer have Kingdra Prime. I no longer want Steelix Prime. I now want DGX, 2 PONT and 1 collector.

CML for the following cards

YOUR
1x Machamp X (Whats the condition)
1x Flygon X
1x Machamp (SF)(RH)

Could you please give me my ref?
Thanks

and CML for
Machamp Lv.X

Sure thing! And do you mind if it is damaged?

RE: Help me collect every Prerelease card. Trading well for an RH Machamp line!

Hi there. I'm interested in your Dialga G X, Palkia G X, Flygon X, Gengar X. I have 3 tyranitar Primes, and a bunch of other stuff (feel free to CML).

Would you be willing to part with any/all of the X's I listed above for Ttars and/or other stuff from my list? LMK. Thanks.

Please CML for Blastoise Nationals and Regirock *.

Haunter: I could go Flygon X for 2 T-tar Primes. :)
Eevee: How about Nats Blastoise for the old Victory Medal?

Cool, I can do that. Is there anything else you liked from my list? I'd really like to try and get the gengar too, if you see more you like. LMK. If not, then just LMK or PM me and we'll confirm the trade.

plz cml for
Dialga G x
Palkia G x
Machamp (A bit damaged but very playable) x
Flygon (I value a lot)x

Gengar x

Steelix Kid: Flygon X, Palkia G X, and Machamp X for Luxray GL X.

Sorry Haunter, nothing else I need. Thanks though! PM me! :)

darksoulSP said:
Steelix Kid: Flygon X, Palkia G X, and Machamp X for Luxray GL X.

Sorry Haunter, nothing else I need. Thanks though! PM me! :)

no i would rather do two ttar primes
and something else for flygon x i could a ursaring prime to or something

Do you have any RH cards I need?

Back