• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Worlds Merch, Japanese Merch, DRX W: Pokemon Catcher, Mew EX

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Lots W: Bulk, Mewtwo EX, Catchers, Beaches, Sealed Card Fight! Vanguard Packs/Boxes

Yeah, i ordered some off ebay and they never arrived....

Over 1000 is too much for me sorry bud :(

RE: H: Lots W: Bulk, Mewtwo EX, Catchers, Beaches, Sealed Card Fight! Vanguard Packs/Boxes

Make me an offer on both

Please CML for the Lugia Playmat. BTW it is the HGSS one right?

Sleeping Snorlax said:
Please CML for the Lugia Playmat. BTW it is the HGSS one right?

Didn't see anything really. Would you buy it?

Yes it is

$27 Shipped?

Hmm, I think I'll have to pass. I don't have that money to spend on a second play mat >.<

ok, lmk if you change your mind

Man idk... could you think about maybe 300-400 for the Shaymins?

What about 500?

HenryP said:
What about 500?

32 Rares
19 RH Rares
780 C/U
125 RH C/U

This is my current bulk have, would the reverses help lower that? LMK :)

How about just 500 C/U

Do you have any of the cards in my sig?

Nope sorry

CML for FA Thundurus

BUMP... #1

What are your bulk rate and how much do you value mewtwo in bulk?

I don't really get your question... I don't have any Mewtwo, so why would I need to value it in bulk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back