• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Worlds Merch, Japanese Merch, DRX W: Pokemon Catcher, Mew EX

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Lots W: Bulk, Mewtwo EX, Catchers, Beaches, Sealed Card Fight! Vanguard Packs/Boxes

Sorry, thought I've seen it on your haves intead of wants. My bad =P

RE: H: Lots W: Bulk, Mewtwo EX, Catchers, Beaches, Sealed Card Fight! Vanguard Packs/Boxes

What would you trade for a 600card strong bulk of cards from Base Set, Base Set 2, Neo Genesis, Neo Revelation, Gym Heroes, Team Rocket, Jungle and Fossil.

CMV for 2 Junk Arms. Thanks :)

What do you value French Tropical Beach? I might be able to trade one to you (Also, which one is French, I have them all)

Do you Check Lists? If so, CML for Regigigas EX FA

justintam0731 said:
Do you Check Lists? If so, CML for Regigigas EX FA

I saw your mewtwo EX

Were the rest of us skipped?

Magnezone_Elf said:
CML for Regigigas FA

Didn't see anything

xHishYx said:
What would you trade for a 600card strong bulk of cards from Base Set, Base Set 2, Neo Genesis, Neo Revelation, Gym Heroes, Team Rocket, Jungle and Fossil.

Not interested in the older sets as they tend to be in worse condition

dialgarock said:
CMV for 2 Junk Arms. Thanks :)

Didn't see anythying

iisnumber12 said:
What do you value French Tropical Beach? I might be able to trade one to you (Also, which one is French, I have them all)
I value it at about $15. It's the one that says Plage Tropicale

Okay, tell me if you change your kind and I updated m thread with more.

HenryP said:
Didn't see anything

Not interested in the older sets as they tend to be in worse condition

Didn't see anythying

I value it at about $15. It's the one that says Plage Tropicale

Okay, I value it more so never mind.

The gigas is pending right now anyways, sorry.

CML for
1 Shiny Chandelure
1 Reshiram EX
Xx Celebi Prime
1 Regigigas EX FA
2 Skyarrow Bridge RH

I want the Mewtwo EX

Would you CML for 4x Collector, and the 1-1 RDL, and maybe a Celebi prime?

Didn't see anything sorry.

Hi, I dont have a list of cards on here yet but, i was wondering what would you want for your Eeveelutions Binder?

Would you buy it? Or trade bulk commons and uncommons?

HenryP said:
Would you buy it? Or trade bulk commons and uncommons?

yea i got bulk commons and uncommon- mostly from black and white up. any specific set or types or trainers/energys?

Any set as long as theyre mint, but no energy. I could do 3000 for the binder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back