• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

^-^ ~H~ x2 Mewtwo EX FA, 1 non FA. Have most of the EX cards form ND! ^-^

I can buy 4 Booster Boxes, what ones do you want to see cards from???

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
RE: Getting Booster Boxes. Please post what cards you want. Any cards, I will get them

___Bump___ I bought x2 TR and x1 EP and x1 CoL Boxes.

RE: Getting Booster Boxes. Please post what cards you want. Any cards, I will get them

What would be the price of getting a Mudkip * and Torchic *?

What are you going to pay for them? I will buy them and then sell them to you if the deal if right. :)

Ok, looked again. Interested in Rayquaza SL10 and Complete Arceus set (If your still willing to sell it) for $15 shipped?

Ah! I just sent out! :) The Rayquza is NM and I have to wait on the Arceus though. How much for the Rayquza?

Yeah, i recieved... If you get any more * cards, especially in JPN, lemme know!! :D And I'd do about $12-13 shipped for rayquaza and Arceus?

Were you happy? The Arcues are gone sorry.

To every one! I am getting my 4 Boxes the 15th, I also have 2 Victory cups and Goth stuff and x3 Yanmega Primes. Please acquire with-in. Thanks

I want a victory cup! :D

I left you a ref! :) it was amazing! :)

how much for pachirisu?

Can you get older cards? Like the WOTC promos in my signature? I only want mint cards though. If you can get any of those let me know and we'll owkr out prices. =]

RE: Just tell me what cards you want, and give me the price you are willing to pay.

Ghost bear. What are you willing to pay for it?

Dolphinluv2010. Give me the amount you are willing to pay for those. And I will try and get them for you.

RE: Just tell me what cards you want, and give me the price you are willing to pay.

Can you get Tropical Beach- I want to pay 100 dollars!

I'll try

Interested in the following

{P} Gothita - 43/98 - (EP) $0.25
{P} Gothorita - 45/98 - (EP) $0.25
{P} Gothorita - 46/98 - (EP) $0.25
{P} Gothitelle - 47/98 - (EP) $8.00
{C} Bouffalant - 91/114 - (BW) $1.50
{L} Pikachu - 115/114 - (BW) $10.00

LMK Thanks

$13 shipped for Salamence ex, Aggron ex and Gengar LvX? Provided they are in mint/nm condition.

CR, I have all except for the Goths and Pikachu. So, that wouldn't add up to very much.... So do you see anything else?

SMP. No thank you

Techdeck101 said:
CR, I have all except for the Goths and Pikachu. So, that wouldn't add up to very much.... So do you see anything else?

What about these?

{P} 3x Gengar Prime $12 each
{F} 3x Donphan Prime $15 each
{L} 3x Ampharos Prime $4 each

LMK Thanks.

I can do Gengar for $16.00. and Ampharos for $3.00. Donphan is too low. I can do $20 shipped.

RE: Techdeck101's Shop! x3 Yanmega Prime! ZPST cards (New) Victory cups!

Bump #1

RE: Techdeck101's Shop! x3 Yanmega Prime! ZPST cards (New) Victory cups!

can you do 40$ x2 collector rh and x3 kingdra prime

Back