• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

^-^ ~H~ x2 Mewtwo EX FA, 1 non FA. Have most of the EX cards form ND! ^-^

I can buy 4 Booster Boxes, what ones do you want to see cards from???

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
hey would you be willing to do cards/cash for mewtwo exs? i need 2 of the lowest value you have... i believe i have a good amount of your wants including x4 rh collectors

The collectors are low wants, as I don't think I am going to use them in my deck anymore... what other of my wants do you have? And do you have a deal in mind?

i have...
fa shaymin ex
rh skyarrow x1
celebi prime x2
plus the rh collectors if you still want
also have zekrom ex fa for trade bait
I was looking to add in as much cards as i can to lower the price then pay the rest cash..

How much for Shaymin EX fa, and how much for thundurus RH, how much is tornadus FA, and finaly how much is shiping to croatia?

J Green. I don;t need any of those cards sry. I am playing Terra, so any RH cards from that would be good.

Scizorrr. $14 for Shaymin FA, $2.50 RH Thundurus and $6 for Tornadus. LMK if we can do anything :)

Lil Wayne said:
J Green. I don;t need any of those cards sry. I am playing Terra, so any RH cards from that would be good.

Scizorrr. $14 for Shaymin FA, $2.50 RH Thundurus and $6 for Tornadus. LMK if we can do anything :)

I think I will pass for now, spend my money one some mats from ebay. Maybe in a 2-3 weaks if you still have them.

Hello again, how much for Absol ex, Walrein ex, and Tyranitar ex delta? Are they in mint condition?

Back