• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

^-^ ~H~ x2 Mewtwo EX FA, 1 non FA. Have most of the EX cards form ND! ^-^

I can buy 4 Booster Boxes, what ones do you want to see cards from???

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
RE: Lil Wayne's! New Cards (Lots of FA's) x4 Kyurem, RH Catchers 94 more Beta Codes!!!!!

What are you valuing them each at?

RE: Lil Wayne's! New Cards (Lots of FA's) x4 Kyurem, RH Catchers 94 more Beta Codes!!!!!

I have a crap load of other things unlisted. I need some cash!! ....::::::BUMP::::::....

x4 Pokemon Collector x2 RH (Have been used)

How heavily used are they and how low will you go on them because they are used?

$20 shipped Kyogre *, to confirm. :)

RE: Lil Wayne's! New Cards x12 Celebi Prime! (Lots of FA's) 94 more Beta Codes!!!!!

>>>>....::::::BUMP:::::::...<<<<<​

RE: Lil Wayne's! New Cards x12 Celebi Prime! (Lots of FA's) 94 more Beta Codes!!!!!

Still have these 12x Celebi Prime (x2 are used)?

LMK. how many left and price /w shipping. Thanks

I have all left. :) LMK how much you want to pay. I am not very good at first offers. :)

Lil Wayne said:
I have all left. :) LMK how much you want to pay. I am not very good at first offers. :)

Great Info sent.:)

do you take PayPal for payment?

Could you do 2 Collectors for $10 or is that too low for you?

CR. I have PMed.

Jawa. I posted on your profile.

Pokethan. I am out of the collectors ATM. I might be getting some soo though, I will PM you if/when I get them. :)

RE: ^-^ Lil Wayne's! New Cards x12 Celebi Prime! x2 Mewtwo EX & NV Booster Box. ^-^

BUMP.

RE: ^-^ Lil Wayne's! New Cards x12 Celebi Prime! x2 Mewtwo EX & NV Booster Box. ^-^

.....::::::::::::::Bump::::::::::::....​

Interested in the Mewtwos. What are you looking for?

CML for both Mewtwos. I have 2 unlisted Gigas EX if you want them

ESP and Infinity. This is the Selling thread. Not a trading thread.... I might be able to do Cash (Paypal) plus cards but.... LMK/

Ok.... Maybe Cash + cards, what cards do you want?

I KINDA like x2 Typlo prime....

Anything else?

Make an offer.

I am good. Can you offer? I stink at first offers. :/

Back