• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

^-^H x2 Mewtwo EX FA & Full set of ND! W x4 FA Terra's & RH Terra (The Deck) stuff^-^

How was your Trade with me.

• Good

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Totaly Revamped Trade Thread. Wanting all Pre-Lease Sleeves H 1 Lost World & 3 Mew

no im sorry i dont how about yout

RDL full

PDL full

my

Base charizard

Full Lugia

pokemon communication

espeon prime

LMK

RE: Totaly Revamped Trade Thread. Wanting all Pre-Lease Sleeves H 1 Lost World & 3 Mew

your friends:

Smeargle COL

my:

2 legend boxes?

@Braves11. No thank you.

@mlouden03. He doesn't need the Legend Box anymore, but he has other wants, I will PM them to you.

sill waiting on that PM lol

Please CML for your...

2x Lost World
1x Giratina LA (is this the 1 with Shadow Force & Brutal Edge?)
2x Seeker
5x Rescue Energy

I am also willing to trade your friend 2x Legend Boxes for 2x Junk Arm. Let Me Know if we can wor something out.

@the crippler 18. I kinda like your the 5x Full Sealed Sets of POP Foil Energies, can you give me a deal

Well, what do you value the POP Foil Energy Sets at cause I don't want to over value them lol.

I don't know, what do you value them at???

I try-ed to look it up on T&T but I couldn't find it, could you try????

My:
2(or 3 you decide) Uxie LA (LP)
your:
2 Lost World
? :)
CML for more for youre Lost World.

Where is your trade thread??? Put it in your Signature, then it will be E-Z to find

Oops! Sorry! Not use to this stuff.. xP
Its fixed now!

Please CML for Machamp X and Unown Q

Thanks!

@Sephiroth123. How about My Vileplume Your 1 Uxie LP

@Parmcat. These are low wants but I kinda like Yanmega Prime & Electrode Prime. Can you give me an offer???

Fine by me! ;)
Send me your adress in PM.

Deal. Send me your adress in PM. But! I live in Norway. You are sure to send there?

would you trade your Salamence EX (Power Keepers) for my shiny swablu and rare candy?

Sorry, I just traded for them, but thank you for the offer. :)

@Sephiroth123. I don't think it would be worth it, I mean 1 Uxie for 1 Vileplume. Sorry, It would barely cover the shipping fees:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back