• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

^-^H x2 Mewtwo EX FA & Full set of ND! W x4 FA Terra's & RH Terra (The Deck) stuff^-^

How was your Trade with me.

• Good

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Totaly Revamped Trade Thread. Wanting all Pre-Lease Sleeves

I don't have a spare Gengar Prime/Lux X for the Flareon *, nor is really worth near the amount of either.
lmk if you want to trade for the mew or something else.

RE: Totaly Revamped Trade Thread. Wanting all Pre-Lease Sleeves H 1 Lost World & 3 Mew

I have:

Smeargle UD

and I'm interested in your:

3x Seeker(1 RH)
1x Pokemon Collector

Feel free to CML for anything else you may want.

RE: Totaly Revamped Trade Thread. Wanting all Pre-Lease Sleeves H 1 Lost World & 3 Mew

My:
Uxie LV.X

Your:
Mew Prime x2 :)

@QuestionMarx. Do you have any of my wants unlisted????

@GHJamesGH. I MIGHT do that, do you have a trade thread & do you have any other of my wants???

Shiny vulpix for COL deck box

How about I give you 1 Exploud SV + Magmortar SV for your Shiny Vulpix. Let me know

Could you CML for two Mew prime?

I like your Uxie X, I could trade 1 Mew Prime + Something else for Uxie X. LMK or counter.

Everything on my list is what I have.

Could you do Scizor prime, Alph Lithograph TM, and your CoL Deckbox for my Mew Prime, and Umbreon Prime?

Sorry, the Scizor is pending. Care to make a nother offer???

Let's See, I have:

Shiny Lotad
Shiny Shinx
Shiny Drifloon ("Good" condition [I can provide a scan])
x3 Rare Candies
to Check My Link

I want:
xX Mew Prime (as many as you will trade) [Medium want] [<biggest want]
x2 DCE [Low want]
xX Seeker (as many as you will trade) [Medium want]

I hope we can work something out.

AHHH nvm it was shiny ponyta not vulpix sorry about that

that's really all i need atm... How about my umbreon prime for your alph four? lmk, counter?

My- 1 Rare Candy, as many toploaders as you want, and I can throw in a techdeck or 2 if you want, for your CoL deck box.

@Decmaster. I don't really need the shiny Pokemon but I do like your Lost World. Care to make an offer?

@RonShad. I already have the Shiny Vulpix, but THX for the offfer.

@EriqDeSmasher. How about MY: Scizor prime + Something for YOUR Mew Prime. LMK or Counter.

@123wert50. I might be able to work something out when you get Unbanned.

Sorry Mew is currently pending a trade for gengar primes...If i don't hear anything in a couple days i could work something out for him. otherwise I really, really, need the Alph FOUR.

OK, I would like your Mew Prime, just LMK when your trade is finished.

your (if mint)

RDL full

my

full lugia

pokemon comunication?

LMK

No thank you. But I do like your, Mint – Charizard, also do you have any other of my wants unlisted???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back