• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

^-^H x2 Mewtwo EX FA & Full set of ND! W x4 FA Terra's & RH Terra (The Deck) stuff^-^

How was your Trade with me.

• Good

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Just got FULL B&W Set!! (No Pikachu :( )!! Want 3 RH Pokemon Collectors & to CYL's

RH dce..I think only 4..I'll check tomorow when im not half asleep. 0 extra collectors rh.

OT:

I pulled 3 zerkom FA at the prelrelease..traded one for resh and the other for pika..ironically enough as i was opening my bonus packs from the draft I had 2 people each trying to trade for my one Extra Zerk..I pulled another and was like "heck I have 3, I'll do both" XD epic win. lol

RE: Just got FULL B&W Set!! (No Pikachu :( )!! Want 3 RH Pokemon Collectors & to CYL's

i need Mew prime and Gengar Prime. CML please.

@mlouden03. Can you offer a deal?

@ratajoe. Sorry bud, I don't see anything I need ATM.

Bump #1. Who wants to trade? I need 2 Magnezone Primes. I need them!!!

Please CML for Gengar Prime.

I sadly don't :(
BUT i do have 2 RH DCE and 2 Lux X:)
Here's what i need
1 Reuniculus
3 SR Zekrom
1-2 Ability Samurott
1 Zoaroark(I do prefer promo :p
3 Pokedex
1 Super Scoop Up
As many B/W Energies as i can get

CFOURCOLTSFAN. I also need x2 Magnezone Prime. I have all of your wants. Only set Zoroak.

Rubix cube. CG.

@Tech

Skipped?

Do you have any Pokemon Collector?

No, but sealed packs are always available. And I have a miscut Scizor Prime.

Hmm... Do you need anything else off of my list? Please give me a list of what you want.

I want Gengar and Mew Prime, but Gengar is more priority.

How many sealed packs of Cards would you do for the Mew Prime? BTW, I would like HGSS and CoL.

Sorry dude, I only have access to BW Packs, as thats all my league caries. They also carry sleeves too, if you want those (Players Choice). Uh, for Mew, I'd do 2 and something worth like 3 dollars.

Sorry, I don't need B&W. Do you have a Walmart that you could get them at?

I live in the center of the world!(New York City), and there isn't a single Wal-Mart! Sorry about that, but yeah, BW is all I have available. If we can't work out something for Mew, how bout Gengar?

I have

Uxie LP
couple 100 BULK

Unlisted

What did I post earlier? Anyway, CML for Bouffalant BW #91.

~SS

@Dark. Sorry, I don't see anything that I need ATM.

@Gary. How much bulk do you have? I need over 1,500.

@SS. I like the Pokemon Collector and Magnezone Prime. LMK what we can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back