• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

^-^H x2 Mewtwo EX FA & Full set of ND! W x4 FA Terra's & RH Terra (The Deck) stuff^-^

How was your Trade with me.

• Good

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Just got FULL B&W Set!! (No Pikachu :( )!! Want 3 RH Pokemon Collectors & to CYL's

@Tech

You don't want to do Scizor for the Mew?

RE: Just got FULL B&W Set!! (No Pikachu :( )!! Want 3 RH Pokemon Collectors & to CYL's

No thank you. I need 4 or non. Sorry.

Full Art? If it is, NO WAY! Full is worth like $35.00

Techdeck101 said:
Full Art? If it is, NO WAY! Full is worth like $35.00

It is worth $15-20

Really? Thanks for the prices! I didn't see them up on T&T.

cml for full arts and ability serperior/emboar

I might like Gengar Prime. Also, do you have any Pokemon Collectors? If so, are any RH? Please LMK.

You never got back to me. :/

Please check my list for:
1x Gengar Prime
1x Mew Prime
1x Smeargle UD (Mint)

I have:
3x Uxie LA (LP)

Do you have any Yanmega Primes/Anything else from my wants? I may have some unlisted stuff for you, but only if it involves Gengar, Mew, Yanmega or just anything like that. Let me know if we can work something out, thank you.

I have ALOT of your wants. Here are only some:

4x Serperior #6
4x Tepig #15
4x Pignite #17
1x Emboar #19
2x Emboar #20
2x Renuniclus
2x Zoroark
4x Cinccino
Krookodile
Bouffalant #90
Bouffalant #91
Energy Retrieval
Pokemon Communication
Professor Juniper
Super Scoop Up
Energy (All Types!)
Reshiram #113
Zekrom #114

Different Primes.

Yanmega Prime

What do you have unlisted?

My:
Magnezone Prime

Your:
1x Mew Prime
1x Absol Prime

Xatu. No thank you. But I do need the Magnezone. Also, do you have any Pokemon Collectors?

Techdeck101 said:
I have ALOT of your wants. Here are only some:

4x Serperior #6
4x Tepig #15
4x Pignite #17
1x Emboar #19
2x Emboar #20
2x Renuniclus
2x Zoroark
4x Cinccino
Krookodile
Bouffalant #90
Bouffalant #91
Energy Retrieval
Pokemon Communication
Professor Juniper
Super Scoop Up
Energy (All Types!)
Reshiram #113
Zekrom #114

Different Primes.

Yanmega Prime

What do you have unlisted?
I want:
2x Emboar #20
4x Cinccino (I also need 4x Minccino)
xXx Professor Juniper
1x Tepig #15 (Low Value)
4x Pignite #17 (Low Value)
2x Energy Retrieval (Low Value)
xXx Bouffalant #90 (Low Value)
xXx Bouffalant #91 (Low Value)
xXx Krookodile (Low Value)

I put low value at the end at some of them because I either don't want to trade a lot for them or they're just throw-ins. How many of the xXx cards do you have?

I can most likely trade you the sleeves you want and a Pokemon Collector.

No, but i do have a vileplume UD!

Afro_G. How many Pokemon Collectors do you have? Are any RH? How much do you value the cards you want? Can you give me a price list? I don't Value the Sleeves super high, because they are going to friends (I will trade them to him.)

Xatu. Can you give me an offer on it?

I know you won't trade for the Vileplume for very much, but it's still worth like $3-4
However, I will be willing to do this:

My:
Magnezone Prime
Vileplume UD

Your:
Mew Prime
Absol Prime
Celebi Prime (it's worth $1 now...)

You would still come out with a slightly better deal.

This is around how much I value everything....

2x Emboar #20 (What do you value it at?)
4x Cinccino ($2.50 each)
4x Minccino + 1x Tepig #15 ($1.00)
2x Energy Retrieval ($.50 each)
4x Pignite #17 ($.50 each)
xXx Professor Juniper ($1.00 each)
xXx Bouffalant #90 (Low Value) (Not playable, trying to collect, throw-in)
xXx Bouffalant #91 (Low Value) (Playable, trying to collect, $.50 (or less) each)
xXx Krookodile (Low Value) ($1.00 (or less) each)

Are you interested in the 3x Uxie LA (LP)? I can trade up to 2x Pokemon Collector and even a Pokemon Communication (RH), but only if I can get some good stuff for them.

RE: Just got FULL B&W Set!! (No Pikachu ) Also have Luxray GL X & Uxie X & 5 BTS!!!!

Please CML for 2 ability Emboar (if you have them).

RE: Just got FULL B&W Set!! (No Pikachu ) Also have Luxray GL X & Uxie X & 5 BTS!!!!

techdeck101-K, can we use PMs to discuss this now? LMK, also do you have any of my HGSS-block wants?

Please cml for these if you have them:

x1 Reshiram
x1 Zekrom
x1 Typhlosion Prime
x1 Yanmega Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back