• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

^-^H x2 Mewtwo EX FA & Full set of ND! W x4 FA Terra's & RH Terra (The Deck) stuff^-^

How was your Trade with me.

• Good

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Just got FULL B&W Set!! (No Pikachu ) Also have Luxray GL X & Uxie X & 5 BTS!!!!

My Vileplume RH, 2 Uxie LP

Your Zekrom/Reshiram Full Art

Please PM me to let me know or counter! :D

RE: Just got FULL B&W Set!! (No Pikachu ) Also have Luxray GL X & Uxie X & 5 BTS!!!!

If you are willing to trade them please CML for Emboar (Inferno Fandango), Serperior (Royal Heal), and Samurott (Shell Armor), Cinccino, and Zororoak. LMK, Thanks.

Yoshi. Sorry, I don't see anything.

Hagane. Maybe, can you PM me Tuesday? I just have stuff to do. Just so we can talk about the trade.

Avalarion. I might want to hold onto the FA's for a couple of days...It would be a Glaceon X (BTW) What would you want to replace the FA with?

Darksoulsp. No thank you. Sorry

Cimurph. I will CYL! :)

My:
Scizor Prime x2 (1 is not 100% Mint)
Vileplume UD
(about $28 on TnT)

Your:
FA Reshi
FA Zekrom
(about $27 on TnT)

LMK

Sure.

DPT. No thank you.

Hagane. OK. Thanks!

Eh, it'd be better if the FA Reshiram stayed there... but I'll get back to you on Sunday, because if all goes well that's when I'll get the RH Collector.

My Scizor Prime
Vileplume UD

Your FA Reshiram.

I have
Gengar Prime $25
Scizor Prime $8
RH Communication BW $4
Vileplume UD $2

Want
Resh and Zek FA.do you think we can mae a deal?Are the reverse or matted

cml for flareon *. I have a scizor prime

Avalaon. OK. Just LMK.

Glaceon. No thanks.

Arapokemaster. Maybe,what does Matted mean?

Konter_ I will CYL.

TO ALL: I only want 3 Scizor Prime, not, 1 or 2. Just 3, no more, no less.

alright, lmk... and on zekrom matted is normal holo and has a black background. RH has a grey background. reshi i cant tell on as well and there is no good way to describe it

I do like your FAs... Could you maybe find a pic so I can compare the difference? Also, is the value changed at all if it is RH or holo for the FAs?

mine are gone sory.. beach front page has pics of zek.. IDK about values since the info is rather new

Techdeck101 said:
Yoshi. Sorry, I don't see anything.

Hagane. Maybe, can you PM me Tuesday? I just have stuff to do. Just so we can talk about the trade.

Avalarion. I might want to hold onto the FA's for a couple of days...It would be a Glaceon X (BTW) What would you want to replace the FA with?

Darksoulsp. No thank you. Sorry

Cimurph. I will CYL! :)

Hello again, Was just wondering you had seen anything, if not I can make an offer of cards that will likely be played next format. LMK, Thanks.

^^^^Sorry for not getting back to you. I do like the Full Art, and, do you have any Pokemon Collectors? I need RH the most.

Konter_ OK. Do you have any other of my wants then?

Would you do...

My:
Full Art Zekrom - x1
Pokemon Collector - x1

Your:
Emboar (Inferno Fandango) - x1
Samurott (Shell Armor) - x1
Zoroark - x1

If you want I can add $1-2 worth of stuff on my end to even it out. LMK. Thanks.

I have states abd reg dice

Hey LMK or COUNTER.

YOUR.
Top DCL $5.99
x1-2 Absol Prime ($7.99-15.98)
x1-2 Yanmega Prime ($7.99-15.98)
(Assuming these are GE none promo ones?)
x1 Dialga X $5.99
x1 Palkia X $5.24

MY:
Gengar Prime.
Celebi *

Cimurph. Only the Zoroark is left, sorry.

Konter. Are they legal?

Daviduk2000

All of this is being traded to Wilyfungy. Sorry.

x1-2 Yanmega Prime ($7.99-15.98)
(Assuming these are GE none promo ones?)
x1 Dialga X $5.99
x1 Palkia X $5.24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back