• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

^-^H x2 Mewtwo EX FA & Full set of ND! W x4 FA Terra's & RH Terra (The Deck) stuff^-^

How was your Trade with me.

• Good

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Just got FULL B&W Set!! (No Pikachu ) Also have Luxray GL X & Uxie X & 5 BTS!!!!

cml for beta card codes

how many do you have?

RE: Just got FULL B&W Set!! (No Pikachu ) Also have Luxray GL X & Uxie X & 5 BTS!!!!

20-ish? Do you have any of my wants?

RE: Just got near FULL B&W Set!! (No Pikachu ) Also have Luxray GL X & Uxie X & 5 BTS!!!!

They are dice from states and regionals... None of them are legal for playing... you can only use them for damage counters.

RE: Just got near FULL B&W Set!! (No Pikachu ) Also have Luxray GL X & Uxie X & 5 BTS!!!!

Did I ask this before?: Do you have any of my other wants?

Vileplume UD..
Alakazam star

Do you have any RH Seekers and/or Pokemon Collectors? I like RH the most.

I have 2 Vileplumes, and more on my list

I like; Mew Prime

CML

What do you have unlisted that I might like? (Playable stuff).

Uh, 2 regular seekers, 2 Candies, 2 Cinccinoo (the evolution), and yeah.

Hmm... Do you have a Playmat? Can be used. Also, do you have a B&W Deckbox?

i have those and a scizor

Do you have any Playmats? I need them for my friends...

Sorry, no playmats right now.

umm, I am getting a custome one made.. once i get it i will have a HGSS one for trade.. i still value it at 30-35 though

Well... I do want the HGSS... Can you give me a deal?

Darkvoid. Oh.

RE: Running out of B&W Set!! Get them soon!! Have Luxray GL X & Uxie X & 5 BTS!!!!

Bump. Who wants to trade?

RE: Running out of B&W Set!! Get them soon!! Have Luxray GL X & Uxie X & 5 BTS!!!!

Hey. Just wondering how much you value Uxie X and Luxray X. Lmk. Thanks.

IDK. What do you value them at? Be quick, because I will be selling them on ebay soon. (IDK what price)

Umm... around 10 each? Thats what I value them at...

Wait, what? Luxray GL X $10.00? No. Lets just use T&T Prices. So, $20 and $25. Those are the T&T Prices,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back