• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

^-^H x2 Mewtwo EX FA & Full set of ND! W x4 FA Terra's & RH Terra (The Deck) stuff^-^

How was your Trade with me.

• Good

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: *-* Have 3 Magnezone Prime & some Ex's! Wants: Yanmega Prime & Dice + Sleeves! *-*

Techdeck101 said:
Afro-G. I like 1x Cleffa (RH) and I KINDA like Machamp Prime &_&
Besides the Reshirams, do you have anything else from my wants? Let me know.

RE: *-* Have 3 Magnezone Prime & some Ex's! Wants: Yanmega Prime & Dice + Sleeves! *-*

Well:

Magnezone Primes x3
Zekrom Full Art x3
xXx Cleffa HS/CoL/Promo x6 (VERY hard to get)
2x Zoroark BW 1 RH
And all of your T/S/S wants

I would very much like those!

please cml for

x2 magnezone prime

Can you describe the condition of your Flareon *? I might be interested in it!

=_= drifloon kill. I don't see anything unless you may have some of my wants unlisted.

~Xatu~ I have a picture of it. If you PM me your Email address, then I will send you a picture.

Would you do...
My:
1x Machamp Prime

Your:
1x Reshiram Full Art
1x Zoroark
2x Pokemon Communication (Throw-in)

Let me know, thanks. =]

Do you play Pokemon over Skype? As I see that you Skype. Are you sure that you don't have any Yanmega Prime? Is there a way for you to get one soon?

Techdeck101 said:
Do you play Pokemon over Skype? As I see that you Skype. Are you sure that you don't have any Yanmega Prime? Is there a way for you to get one soon?
I do have Skype but I only use it to normal chat with people on Pokebeach. I don't own a webcam or microphone so I can't do anything, but type.

Even if I had a Yanmega Prime for trade I don't think I could trade it to you just because you sort of lack my really big wants. What did you think of my offer?

I would like to just chat sometime. :). Still thinking... I must think this over with my advisors. :) AKA My best friends. Lol.

I don't see anything sorry.

Techdeck101 said:
I would like to just chat sometime. :). Still thinking... I must think this over with my advisors. :) AKA My best friends. Lol.
Just let me know whenever, my Machamp Prime isn't going anywhere. =]

Alright. I will think and get back to you.

I'm not thinking today. (It's my day off. :D )

i couldn't do yanmega for feraligatr. i really do want it but i don't value it that much. is there no way you would trade it for those other cards?

What else do you want for the Yanmega Prime? I REALLY need it :)

just any ex or goldstars i don't have

my

x2 JPN rshiram and zekrom sleeves

your

x2 magnezone prime

o sorry i meant one

mewyoshi. Do you want anymore of the ones I have?

drifloon kill. Do you have any other JPN Sleeves? I have those already? Not that I don't want them, I would just kinda like other ones....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back