• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

^-^H x2 Mewtwo EX FA & Full set of ND! W x4 FA Terra's & RH Terra (The Deck) stuff^-^

How was your Trade with me.

• Good

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: *-* Have 3 Magnezone Prime & some Ex's! Wants: Yanmega Prime & Dice + Sleeves! *-*

Like what group are they from.

RE: *-* Have 3 Magnezone Prime & some Ex's! Wants: Yanmega Prime & Dice + Sleeves! *-*

Oh, are you asking what B/W expansion I am going to offer? If that's what you mean then just the first B/W set since EP isn't out yet in English.

Do you have any of these in RH?

39/114 Alomomola
47/114 Zekrom
52/114 Venipede
67/114 Liepard

If so please CML, I'm also interested in your beta codes.

3 LP copycat/reverse yanma cml for some more for your 2 zoro

Skyline. Just what groups. Example: HGSS, UL, UD, TR and B&W.

NarcoticHobo. I know I have the Leipard... I kinda like the FA Reshiram (??). Just LMK.

Rad144. I like Cleffa (promo) x2 and all of your Lv.X's the most.

Huh, maybe I didn't tell you earlier, my bad. I don't have any other pack than B/W.

Techdeck101 said:
Rad144. I like Cleffa (promo) x2 and all of your Lv.X's the most.

I dont think id trade cleffas for zoros but id trade some of the lv. xs you interested in making a offer.

Skyline. OK, that's fine!

Rad144. Do you like anything else for them????

Magnezone Prime = 7-8 Packs
Zekrom FA (Black backround) = 3-4 Packs
Feraligatr Prime (Pack) = 1-2 Pack(s)
Gengar Prime = 4-5 Packs

So...
Your:
Magnezone Prime x 1
Zekrom FA (Black background) (This is the misprint one, right?) x 1
Feraligatr Prime (Pack) x 1
Gengar Prime x 1

My:
17 B/W Booster packs.

Techdeck101 said:
Rad144. Do you like anything else for them????

im mainly tring to get a hold of pachis right now so no i didnt see anything id trade for them execpt maybe the magnezones.

Skyline. 18?

Rad144. I do have one Pachi.

i could do a cleffa promo and a lv x or two for the pachi

I also like Shaymin UL x1 RH alot! Do you see anything for that?\

I like your:
3 Magnezone Prime
1 Suicune*
3 FA Reshiram

I have a sealed B/W booster box. Care to make an offer?

Do you have any other Boxes? And, do you have still have a Trade Thread ?

Techdeck101 said:
I also like Shaymin UL x1 RH alot! Do you see anything for that?\

if youre talking to me and if you can replace the RH shaymin with reg holo one id be willing to trade it towards the Pachi

I still have a trade thread, and just that box.

Radical144, so the deal would be what?

Mudkip. May I have a link?

my

cleffa HGSS promo
Shaymin UL RH
1-2 lv. x

your
Shaymin UL
Pachi COL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back