• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

^-^H x2 Mewtwo EX FA & Full set of ND! W x4 FA Terra's & RH Terra (The Deck) stuff^-^

How was your Trade with me.

• Good

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: *-* Have 3 Magnezone Prime & some Ex's! Wants: Yanmega Prime & Dice + Sleeves! *-*

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-want-col-energies

RE: *-* Have 3 Magnezone Prime & some Ex's! Wants: Yanmega Prime & Dice + Sleeves! *-*

I don't have Shaymin... From UL anyways..

Ninja'd. I also like x2 Yanmega Prime Mudkip.

Heyo! I recently got some new cards so my wants from you have quite a change. I'll update you again with what I want and how many booster packs I'll offer. Just updating you.

Alright, thanks!

Bump. 1st in a while. :)

can you check my list for lightly used flareon* and suicune*
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-w-treecko-have-b-day-pika-s-sh-sl-shining-ex-and-more?pid=2079716#pid2079716

Can you CML for your Suicune Star?

cookymonster. I like Espeon * and Birthday Pikachu.

TV. I didn't find anything that I need that would add up to that,. sorry.

what else would you need if i gave you that birthday pikachu for the suicune

Do you have any Yanmega Prime??? And, I mostly like the Espeon*. Could you make me an offer on that?

Well... Suicune* $35.00 and Flareon* $20.00 = $55.00

Yanmega Prime $44.00 = $44.00 So you're just $11.00 short.

Uhhh... How much do value the Birthday Pikachu?

I like:

Neo's Shining Gyrados
Neo's Shining Mewtwo

I need the Yanmega.... But I'm not sure that I am willing to give up my two 'Rarest' cards for it.

Please check my list for:
Reshiram Full Art (Any amount)
Magnezone Prime (Any amount)

Do you have anything else from my wants? (Like maybe Zoroark?!?!?)

Let me know if you find anything you're looking for, thanks.

Edit: *Facepalm* You do have Zoroark! xD That's my #1 priority right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back